What's new
Done. Regular CPS or aje_fr Multi?

Regular CPS1 please tiger.

Hello Emiliano !

Tank you so much (and also to all the contributors) for this awesome DIY thread and the free templates.

I have a few questions regarding the cps1 case.

Like a few arcadians out there I own an Aje multi cps1 board and would very much like to protect/showcase it in a comfy acrilyc case.

Since I don't find any designs for it on the repo, I thought it might be a good idea to add one.

If someone has an existing template to share on Emiliano Github that would be awesome.

If not, I am willing to try and create one. Unfortunately I am not familiar at all with vector designs and .eps files.

I was wondering if I modify the templates in Gimp (an open source photoshop clone) to add a small window and a slot for the kick harness and multi remote. Would that work ?

Will the engraving software will recognize the changes made and update and print them ?

Thanks

@spacejockey the exact file I made to cut for the aje_fr case is at my plastics place, I will be seeing them again soon and can get it on a USB.

In the meantime, I can share with you the dimensions for the cut if your plastics place are willing to make the modifications. But maybe it’s best wait until @Telpherion has time to update the repository as the file he makes will be perfectly in line with his other work.

Drop me a PM if you need.

Thanks a lot guys !

I can wait until @Telpherion have time to upload it because the place that offered laser cutting that was the closest to my place seems to have closed down during the covid phase and need to find another one close by in the meantime ^^

It will be added to the repository sooner or later, patiently waiting on @Telpherion for this and a Sunset Riders fix :)

Hello, absolutely incredible work! Would you have any designs for a rev.3 Mortal Kombat 4 board?

Hello guys!

MK4 and some naked CPS2 boards are part of my collection, so I was already thinking on those.

I had my second baby just a few weeks ago, that is because I'm a little busy right now hahaha

But I will be back very soon :)

Hello all,
Can anyone recommend on a good place to send schematics for acrylic cut-to-size in the states?

Look up a plastic or acrylic place near you. There’ll definitely be one, maybe hit up a few and try get the best price from them. Small jobs like these they can usually do on off cuts on larger jobs and is very cheap.

I should be able to create case models like this using autocad, correct?

Back