What's new

LazerFlux

Professional
Reaction score
My deathsmiles developed this issue while I wasn't using it.... it's missing a few lines at the top, with R/G/B stripes.

Normally I would expect this to be a monitor issue, however other PCBs work perfectly.
(pictures in imgur link)

My natural inclination for this would be that this problem is post-render, and somewhere in the RGB encoding or transmission hardware.

Does anyone have any thoughts or experience with this sort of issue, or any CV1000-specific advice?

Thank you so much for any help.

https://imgur.com/a/GH3PVqa

I haven't. it used to work perfectly though.
I'll give that a whirl next. Thank you!

Just change the blanking area on your monitor. You shouldn't be seeing those top faint RGB lines unless you have an underscan mode turned on. Otherwise, your vertical blank cutoff time is too late in the frame, or you need to recap your monitor.

Looks like you have a 20M2MDU. The vertical section often needs to be recapped by now, with the rest not far behind. You can change the vertical cutoff period in the service menu.

Just change the blanking area on your monitor. You shouldn't be seeing those top faint RGB lines unless you have an underscan mode turned on. Otherwise, your vertical blank cutoff time is too late in the frame, or you need to recap your monitor.

Looks like you have a 20M2MDU. The vertical section often needs to be recapped by now, with the rest not far behind. You can change the vertical cutoff period in the service menu.
Ahhh. that explains it! thank you so much :)

Back