What's new

Blue_Fox

Student
Reaction score
In Preparation to preorder a life size one from @hursit I began to make this tiny Beauty. The body was SLA printed and I Used a Raspberry Pi and a 2.2 in LCD for the electronics.

z3zpO8y.png
5skcEYC.jpg
BFIQaHh.jpg
dZQYQ8U.jpg

After Everything was sanded and painted and I began to fit in the electronics.

QVUw05H.jpg
m0R8RZo.jpg
dlW7ONZ.jpg

The Front glass was also SLA printed and then sanded and covered with clearcoat before I placed on the window tinting film.

DVgxZTr.jpg
ktWHtnk.jpg

Here is the finished version. There are a couple of things I will change for any future iterations but I am happy with the results for now.

Attachments

• IMG_8198.JPG
    IMG_8198.JPG
    970.4 KB · Views: 282
IMG_8198.JPG

OK, what's the story on the analog stick made out of a Sanwa JLF?
The story is I was attempting to build a fight stick for Smash and needed an analogue joystick.
I was lucky enough to get an LS-64 Analog joystick but the pot values where wrong and the sensitivity was horrible but it was supper smooth.

As a result I attempted to make my own. I would want to build a hall effect joystick but I am not an electrical engineer and I thought that may be a bit time consuming. Therefore, I took the engineering knowledge I had and fused a JLF with an Adafruit analogue stick. I am happy with the results to the point where I have made 2 for 2 different fightsticks.

I will do a separate post about everything in the future but for those reading this and want context here are some pictures

Left Prototype version before I added the JLF. Right JLF version way smoother but not perfect.

MBx8a68.jpg
Md4Jn1M.jpg

First Smash Fightstick
2Kj4fCd.jpg

Second version
GnFAD2V.jpg

Back