What's new
May I please be put down for 1 as well?
We are gonna need a G1 harness selector for all these nice addons you are creating
someone figure out how I can fit RFID, JVS IO, Fast IO, extra buttons, and this thing all in my CP with selector switches
3 of these :thumbsup: :evil:
4-way-db25-manual-data-switch-a.jpg
4-way-db25-manual-data-switch-b.jpg

all jokes aside. Would something similar to Misturiugi's CPS kick harness condensers work?
Or 7 CPS kick harness condensers? ?( :saint:
PyPvnzG.jpg

Could you use his condenser on the Rj45 side of the Brook?

May I please be put down for 1 as well?
We are gonna need a G1 harness selector for all these nice addons you are creating
someone figure out how I can fit RFID, JVS IO, Fast IO, extra buttons, and this thing all in my CP with selector switches
3 of these :thumbsup: :evil:
4-way-db25-manual-data-switch-a.jpg
4-way-db25-manual-data-switch-b.jpg

all jokes aside. Would something similar to Misturiugi's CPS kick harness condensers work?
Or 7 CPS kick harness condensers? ?( :saint:
PyPvnzG.jpg

Could you use his condenser on the Rj45 side of the Brook?
Probably could, But Im looking for a way to switch between JVS IO/FAST IO/Jamma Harness and now this new adapter board for the Brook board :)

Probably could, But Im looking for a way to switch between JVS IO/FAST IO/Jamma Harness and now this new adapter board for the Brook board :)
but where do you fit all of those I/Os? I've been staring at my Vewlix control panel over the last couple of days trying to figure out how to mount all of them at once, No dice so far.

@Dreygor Sorry I must have missed your question earlier. This I/O is meant for the Taito G Harness pinout, so probably the easiest way to make your Chewlix work with this I/O would be to purchase an original Vewlix G harness to replace the one in your Chewlix.

Last edited:
Very impressive! I'd like to be added to the list for one of these please.

Im just going to say that if you want to hook up console controls to your vewlix this is the way to go. These adapters boards makes the process so easy, and not need to make harnesses, etc...

Put me down for 1, hope testing two players works well!

Still trying to digest what I need to be able to do JVS and console and be able to swap between the two. Also previously bought these cables on eBay and getting a taito JVS Io from the diamond black haul.

For 2 player vewlix to brook
ebay.com/itm/Cable-2-Players-P…ksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

for 2 player jvs
ebay.com/itm/Cable-Control-Pan…ksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

to power my sun psu in the vewlix
ebay.com/itm/Cable-Mains-110v-…ksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Need a switcher that doesn't exist yet?

Oh I think I get it, hooks up console to jvs input. Okay I will pass for now. If a jvs switcher comes out for both console and JVS that uses this I'd be happy to get one. Looking to have both wired up. Good luck with sales. Feel free to correct me if I'm off base

I have a question how would we connect a button 7 to this console i/o ? Idk if im wrong (new vewlix owner) but isnt the G harness only wired to 1-6 buttons?

The G harness pinout has P1 button 7 on pin 43 and P2 button 7 on pin 44. On the G harness these pins are not loaded, so you would need to crimp your own wires and install them in the G harness connector to add button 7. You can also do this for button 8 by connecting P1 to pin 45 and P2 to pin 46. This is the crimp on connector type that you need for the G harness HIF3-2226SC.

I've been given the green light from Derick2k that all of his testing was successful on his various Vewlix cabinets. Therefore I am ready to start offering some of these up for sale. I have parts and PCBs in stock right now to build 8 of them. I'm going to reach out to each person who has shown interest in this thread until the first 8 are sold. I'll definitely open a sales thread and produce more of them later, but I'm going to start with the first 8 for now.

Put me down for one also thank you!

Last edited:
Definitely interested in one at some point, it'd consolidate my mess of a setup!

What's the price-point on these, @Arthrimus ?

Back