What's new
kd2c5wa.jpg

So here's the status of the V2 console I/O. The new code with the extra features is tested and working and are as follows.

Home/Select/TP Button Emulation:

• Select = B1 + B2 + Start
  • Home = B2 + B3 + Start
  • Touchpad Button = B1+B2+B3+Start

Coin Mechanism Buttonmapping:
You can map the coin mechanism to trigger a button press by pressing and holding one of the following button combos while powering on your Console I/O

• Start = Start
  • Select = B1+B2
  • Home = B2+B3
  • Touchpad Button = B1+B2+B3

Other Functions:
Coin Counter control. The PCB is wired so that the coin counter will properly iterate when the coin mechanism is triggered.

Home/Select/Touchpad emulation enable/disable. You can toggle the button emulation function on or off by pressing and holding B1+B2+B3+Start while powering on the Console I/O

Availability:
I am stocking these in my web store starting today. The PM and invoice model of sales is getting to be too much to keep track of for these higher volume items. I have 9 units available immediately, with 20 more available next week. I think that should cover all of those who have shown interest up to this point. After that I will order more PCBs and keep a small quantity in stock going forward.

You can order yours here!

Thank you for the update. I just bought one.

Ordered! Looking forward to it.

Thanks for doing this!

Anyone who doesn't need the touchpad functions, I'm happy to sell my V1 to you. Slide into the DMs.

Ordered 2 last night. Super excited for this! Tired of having to open my control panel to access "hidden" buttons such as my home button. The Coin Mechanism Buttonmapping also sounds fun to play around with. Thanks again for making these! Awesome idea.

Back