What's new
Hopefully within 2 weeks. Certain JST connectors seem to be out of stock everywhere, so I've had to order from a supplier I don't usually use and it's taking much longer than expected. I will update this thread when the restock happens.

@Arthrimus is there any interest or ability to make the Vewlix console adapter work in tandem at the same time as the JVS io? If I understand correctly that's how the new Sega Io will work you're posting about. Would love to figure out a solution for the vewlix for having both JVS and console iOS operational on a 2 player panel for the vewlix db.

I have the taito JVS io and your current console Io.

Is this achievable with an add on to the Io or in any fashion with what I have? Or would you be interested in making one for vewlix similar to the Sega one?

My new supplier finally pulled through so the Vewlix Console I/O V2.1 is back in stock!

@Arthrimus is there any interest or ability to make the Vewlix console adapter work in tandem at the same time as the JVS io? If I understand correctly that's how the new Sega Io will work you're posting about. Would love to figure out a solution for the vewlix for having both JVS and console iOS operational on a 2 player panel for the vewlix db.

I have the taito JVS io and your current console Io.

Is this achievable with an add on to the Io or in any fashion with what I have? Or would you be interested in making one for vewlix similar to the Sega one?
A while back me and Derick2k discussed the possibility of designing a G harness splitter so multiple I/Os could be connected at once. That project was placed on the backburner for me due to various other projects taking priority. Now that I have a clear concept for how such a splitter would work thanks to the SEGA I/O project I think I'll start work on a Vewlix I/O splitter too.

Hello,

this is my current solution to having console i/o and jvs i/o in the same vewlix cab. It sucks that i have to unplug the G harness from 1 i/o to the next but until this brilliant man @Arthrimus come out with that solution this is what i do.

i dont have to remove the power adaptor to the console i/o because it gets power from the usb.

they both fit side by side and i got an angle usb cable for the jvs i/o since a regular straight one wont fit and the board are held by some pcbs legs and double sided tape

Attachments

• 487A071A-8F2C-438D-92DF-8A938EBA6D59.jpeg
    487A071A-8F2C-438D-92DF-8A938EBA6D59.jpeg
    506.4 KB · Views: 316
  • 70FD4F3A-1358-428C-A51B-7ED446691112.jpeg
    70FD4F3A-1358-428C-A51B-7ED446691112.jpeg
    505.2 KB · Views: 243
I'll have the same thing with 2 brooks soon enough. Smart to pre populate with two different usbs vs swapping that too if you don't need to do that as well. Not sure why I hadn't thought of that. Looks good and also can't wait on a solution that makes it even easier without going into the CP!

I'll have the same thing with 2 brooks soon enough. Smart to pre populate with two different usbs vs swapping that too if you don't need to do that as well. Not sure why I hadn't thought of that. Looks good and also can't wait on a solution that makes it even easier without going into the CP!
The only thing i swap back and forth is the G harness.

If anybody needs them I have now listed Touchpad Button cables which will work for the Vewlix Console I/O V2 and V2.1. These cables will let you connect the Touchpad Button pins from your Brook PS4 or Universal boards to your Console I/O so you can take advantage of the TP Button emulation. You can purchase them separately or bundled together with your Console I/O by selecting the option that you need in the dropdown menu.

Hello,

this is my current solution to having console i/o and jvs i/o in the same vewlix cab. It sucks that i have to unplug the G harness from 1 i/o to the next but until this brilliant man @Arthrimus come out with that solution this is what i do.

i dont have to remove the power adaptor to the console i/o because it gets power from the usb.

they both fit side by side and i got an angle usb cable for the jvs i/o since a regular straight one wont fit and the board are held by some pcbs legs and double sided tape
Looking good, now we just need a to do some type 60pin harness splitter so we dont need plug/unplug that cp connector to use either/or.

Looking good, now we just need a to do some type 60pin harness splitter so we dont need plug/unplug that cp connector to use either/or.
Thanks bro i have OCD so shit have to be organized :D , and then maybe you can do a 3d print to screw everything together :whistling: :thumbsup:

Thanks bro i have OCD so shit have to be organized :D , and then maybe you can do a 3d print to screw everything together :whistling: :thumbsup:
I will probably make a custom mounting tray for these. I just want things to basically finalize with devices/layouts. @Arthrimus keeps coming out with so many good stuff to use.

We have the Taito JVS IO, Vewlix Console IO, Sega Type 3 IO Adapters, what else am I missing? I want to make a mounting plate that works for all these configurations. Oh, also want to mount a JVSPAC2 in there lol

I will probably make a custom mounting tray for these. I just want things to basically finalize with devices/layouts. @Arthrimus keeps coming out with so many good stuff to use.
We have the Taito JVS IO, Vewlix Console IO, Sega Type 3 IO Adapters, what else am I missing? I want to make a mounting plate that works for all these configurations. Oh, also want to mount a JVSPAC2 in there lol
lol well dam thats gonna be a task , maybe all that can fit on the side of the body of the vewlix like i have my jammafier but then you need a G harness extender.

Attachments

• C1C3B3C4-66A1-402C-BECF-C4E83B786A3F.jpeg
    C1C3B3C4-66A1-402C-BECF-C4E83B786A3F.jpeg
    619.4 KB · Views: 180
lol well dam thats gonna be a task , maybe all that can fit on the side of the body of the vewlix like i have my jammafier but then you need a G harness extender.
Hmmm. I am working on a tray for the jammafier and the ossc, gonna have to tinker with this a bit then. I wish the ossc had a remote display/controls.

@Arthrimus I would like to order a Vewlix SEGA I/O Adapter Kit - Green and a Vewlix Console I/O V2.1 with TP Button Cables but I cannot find my country.
I can see France, Belgium and Germany, but not Luxembourg which is close to this 3 :(
EDIT: oups my bad, I see it now. I should stop drinking ;)

Last edited:
@Arthrimus I would like to order a Vewlix SEGA I/O Adapter Kit - Green and a Vewlix Console I/O V2.1 with TP Button Cables but I cannot find my country.
I can see France, Belgium and Germany, but not Luxembourg which is close to this 3 :(
Noted. Luxembourg should be added as an option now.

Hello,

What might this be?
OzEb4jq.jpg

Hello,

What might this be?
OzEb4jq.jpg

<3 <3 <3 Thank you brother, will need 4-5 of these 8o

Back