What's new

Darksoft

Staff member
Immortal
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

we have changed a bit the Forum Organization and layout. Please let us know if you like better now or not and what would you change. We commit to hear your propositions and exactly as we please :D :thumbsup:

Took me a second to figure out what you were talking about, until I realised that you meant "forUm" not "form" ;)

Go to the main page of the forum. You should see new section, some others merged, etc.

I see, I was looking for layout changes as in different look etc :)

I will have a look at the new/updated categories then ;)

It looks like some topics are nested, e.g. Sega Hardware is a topic with all the sega systems as sub-topics. This seems cool but I do see a button to create a new thread myself at that sub-topic-level, which seems bad.

Here’s one I made (feel free to delete) that is in the middle sort of limbo on this topic now: Sega Hardware Support

Thread: Test thread

I like the nested topics, a lot clearer now as the list got longer and longer.... :)

But where did the Namco 357/369 categories go?
I would create a Namco category with sub-categories;
- System 10/11/12
- System 246/256
- System 357/369
- Other

Also I would like to see a 'general Cab' topic

Looks good,
But you should change Tatio G-Net to Taito G-net :D

i like it, but you should also split the monitor section into CRT, LCD, and Projection sections.

Of you click on the text box where you enter the search text, it will show you a sub-menu that says "More Options", if you click on that one, you'll see something like this, which is pretty good IMHO. You can search by Author, Term or sub-forums.

Attachments

• Search.png
    Search.png
    75.5 KB · Views: 294
It's good in theory. It has all the options for narrowing things down that you'd want out of a search, but the actual search engine for the site is awful unfortunately.

I'd say you can search for the complaints @twistedsymphony has made about the system, but... :D

Last edited:
Back