hursit

Staff member
Enlightened
Reaction score

son1.jpg

son2.jpg

Hello people.

This is a new thread for the pre-order.
We have talked with @Cereth and we have decided to open it. For now we will make a list for pre-order.

@Cereth AKA Game_Saru is USA Distributor

The Price is 1500 USD For the USA Buyers

This is the base price on @Cereth warehouse. I think he will give some details information in this thread.

What's include:

ALL METAL PARTS with Powder Coat ( Thanks to @Lemony Vengeance to remind me the color choice. I will make it 3 original colors. YELLOW-PINK -GREEN )
WHEELS
PLEKSI GLASS
JAMMA WIRING
LOCKS AND KEYS
ALL THE STICKERS ( I think i will ship the sticker later with DHL in a packet. We dont want any trouble :D with Capcom :P )
CONTROL PANEL STICKER

BEZEL FOR WG 19" ARCADE MONITOR ( THIS IS AN OPTION FOR NOW, MAYBE WE CAN CHANGE IT FOR ANOTHER BRAND LATER )

THERE WILL BE NO MONITOR - BUTTONS-JOYSTICKS ( SORRY FOR THE 100 YEN. YOU HAVE TO BUY IF FOR YOUR SELF :P )

NOTE: I have written before about the cabinet which looks like %80 original. If people want is closest to original i will get a original one and will try to produce it as soon as possible original :)
I will ship the cabinet in a container and it looks i can put 40pc in a 20ft container for one time. The pre-order number is 40 pieces for now. If we reach to this number, then we can talk about another container ;)

The production time for 40pc is 60 days after i got first payment.

NOTE 2 : We will make a list for now, then there is some method for payment.
My idea is: People will pay to @Cereth first. When we collect all money , he will send to me %30 of total. Then i can start to production. After i have complete the all cabinets, he will pay to me rest. Of course i will share all the production details in here as usual :D . You can see my other production process ;)

Maybe @Cereth can share his opinion with US.

Please ask all question in this thread. If i forget something i will update the first post ;)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pre-Order List

1- @Lemony Vengeance ( YELLOW )
2- @Fletcher ( GREEN )
3- @capsuleman
4- @animesuperj ( PINK )
5- @Epic- ( PINK) ( YELLOW) ( GREEN)
9- @-Ace-
10- @mundy ( GREEN )
11- @benime (GREEN )
12- @rewrite ( GREEN - YELLOW - PINK )
13- @acblunden2 ( PINK )
14- @zero238
15- @bmaru76 ( PINK - ? )

17- @theoddtech ( PINK - GREEN )
18- @friedpotatoz ( PINK )
19- @Rg111 ( GREEN )
20- @Derick2k ( PINK )
21- @Kidkaos ( PINK )
22- @Bolo. (YELLOW)
23- @hoagtech ( GREEN - GREEN)
24- @moltomolto. ( GREEN)
25- @jermz0r ( PINK)
26- @FairWitness. ( YELLOW)
27- @jb907 ( YELLOW )
28- @Blue_Fox ( PINK )
29- @Johnfan1986 (PINK)
30- @Pixel Krisis (PINK )
31- @Bad_Hambre ( PINK )
32- @statix138 ( PINK )
33- @chowmarcus ( PINK )
34- @Artee023 ( PINK )
rewrite said:
@hursit and I were discussing it and this is the concern (he asked me to post this since English isn't his native tongue). While the 19" will mount, it's not certain if some of the screen will be cut off or not. And since neither of us has one, it's hard to tell.

1.jpg

So does anyone here with an original Cute also have a 19" WG kicking around?

Or maybe between someone with a WG, and myself we can get enough measurements to help?

I'm going to find my way down to Goodwill and the like to see if I can find a 19" TV just to snag the tube and get a rough idea. But obviously measurements off of the right monitor would be leagues better.

The page for ordering is up. Please let me know if there are any problems.

gamesaru.net/mini_cute_repo

I'm thinking of using an email CC list to send out important updates, and/or will post here. If you are coming from here, please note your screenname so I can properly link information with users. First deposit of $500 will be expected by end of the month, you can just send PayPal Friends & Family (NO FEES, I'm not dealing with that crap), or Zelle to (775) 544-0465. Either way, it would be helpful if you can note in the comments when and how you are intending to pay the balance. In the case of Zelle where you can't easily put comments in the payment, you can go ahead and send me a PM to confirm. If any other payment methods are desired, you can leave them in the comments, and I will contact you personally. I'll try to get a list up somewhere that notes preorders and paid status so you can see if everything was received properly.

Go for it! Again if you have questions or anything, let me know! I'll be happy to answer them before you order. In the case we go over 40 orders but not enough to increase to 80, the numbered listings on this thread will have priority over all other orders. Don't worry about that!

Any unpaid preorders ($500) will be removed from the list on July 1st unless you've spoken with me and we've made some agreement, and passed on to anyone down the list. Any orders that look like spam will also be removed.

Last edited:
You know I am in..
Things that we need to know..is first payment 30% and then another % alone the way once the cabs are build or mostly build? Then another % when they are ready to ship to USA? Or are you saying $1500 upfront full payment? What is the actual time line and dead line for payment(s) to start production to shipping to USA? You need to work out hard numbers estimate and the actual process for people to dish out $1500 to Cereth.

I have written before about the cabinet which looks like %80 original. If people want is closest to original i will get a original one and will try to produce it as soon as possible original
We really need to get someone local to lend him their legit Cute so that these repos can be a 100% match and even a source for spare parts.

it would be a damn shame if he starts producing cabs without the chance to make them perfect.

Can you tentatively add me on the list? Will depend on when payment is due, shipping etc.

You know I am in..
Things that we need to know..is first payment 30% and then another % alone the way once the cabs are build or mostly build? Then another % when they are ready to ship to USA? Or are you saying $1500 upfront full payment? What is the actual time line and dead line for payment(s) to start production to shipping to USA? You need to work out hard numbers estimate and the actual process for people to dish out $1500 to Cereth.
Hello
You can pay %30 to @Cereth or full payment. It doesnt matter for me. I will take %30 of total for the starting production. Thats is.

When i have complete all the cabinet for 20ft container, i will get the rest of payment. I dont want any payment in the middle of the production.
I cannot tell you the deadline for now. We have to make a list first , then we will talk about the dead lines ;)

I have written before about the cabinet which looks like %80 original. If people want is closest to original i will get a original one and will try to produce it as soon as possible original
We really need to get someone local to lend him their legit Cute so that these repos can be a 100% match and even a source for spare parts.
it would be a damn shame if he starts producing cabs without the chance to make them perfect.
I agree here.. let’s figure this out first..I don’t want to order a 80% repo if alone the way there is going to be a 1 to 1 100% repo..

Last edited:
Also would like to be tentatively added to the list. Been excited about this project happening for a while, and would love to get one. As other have stated, it would depend on how shipping will work and payments being due.

Question - can we order in a specific color, or only yellow? I'd love a pink one over the yellow.

Being in the midwest (Wisconsin), I imagine once shipped here they'd arrive on a coast. Then, we'd need to ship again to ourselves? I've shipping a few arcades within the US before, so have used a couple different carriers for that.

Please add me to the list :)
Thank you , i have added ;)
Dont worry my friend. If we get enough pre-order for the production, there is 2 people have the cabinet and they can ship to me .
One of them is @Solmin . And RKLOK told me he can ship it too.
Can you tentatively add me on the list? Will depend on when payment is due, shipping etc.
I have added.
Have you mentioned color choices?
Thank you my friend. I have updated the first post.

We really need to get someone local to lend him their legit Cute so that these repos can be a 100% match and even a source for spare parts.it would be a damn shame if he starts producing cabs without the chance to make them perfect.
I agree here.. let’s figure this out first..I don’t want to order an 80% if alone the way there is going to be a 1 to 1 % repo..
Lets see it. Should i add you to the list ? and how many :D
Also would like to be tentatively added to the list. Been excited about this project happening for a while, and would love to get one. As other have stated, it would depend on how shipping will work and payments being due.

Question - can we order in a specific color, or only yellow? I'd love a pink one over the yellow.

Being in the midwest (Wisconsin), I imagine once shipped here they'd arrive on a coast. Then, we'd need to ship again to ourselves? I've shipping a few arcades within the US before, so have used a couple different carriers for that.
I have added you too.

I think i will only make it 3 original colors. YELLoW - GREEN and PINK.
I cant promise for the specail colors but i will try to make something ;)

@Cereth will explain some info about of the shipping i think

Back