What's new
Anyone has WG K7000 19 monitor in here?
İ need some measurements

What do you need?
Please check the pictures. I have marked it with Red lines. I need H,W and corner to corner measurements.
But i need the actual screen for the bezel. That means we need measurement without black areas

ETkIA3m.png

As much as I am cashed out, I would hate myself if I let this one pass by. Put me down for pink. I cough up the 30% when would be a realistic to have the 70% ready?

Hello people

The Bezel for 19" is ready. I have to ship it someone to test it . Anyone in here has the WG K7000 19 ?
I will ship it and you will test it. If is there any problem, you have to give me some measurements to fix it. And more photo of course :)

check the pictures of the prototype Bezel

Ihe98KM.jpg

dQXUyhp.jpg

Hey Hursit, good to hear from you. I have a WG K7000 with a Phillips MV A48BK05X tube and I'd be willing to test. :)

I don't want to speak for him, but I think @rewrite would be a good candidate too since he could compare it side by side with an original Cute as well.

I actually got my tube two days ago! Haven't had time to throw it in the cab yet, but it's in the house. Progress!

I actually got my tube two days ago! Haven't had time to throw it in the cab yet, but it's in the house. Progress!
it is good news.I can ship to you if you can test it ;)
I'll test the tube in the stock cab first, I think that'd be beneficial?

Works for me though. I think you already have my address?

I have 3 K7000's (2 Wells Gardner & 1 Zenith K7000A). If you need me to test too, let me know. If you can send more than one to rewrite, he might be able to ship to me one. Cheaper that way.

I have 3 K7000's (2 Wells Gardner & 1 Zenith K7000A). If you need me to test too, let me know. If you can send more than one to rewrite, he might be able to ship to me one. Cheaper that way.
Sorry Bro but i have only prototype for now :(

All right.

Update time:

A 19" WG tube *will* fit both vertically and horizontally and be visible. Tube will have to be mounted with no frame attached. Center hole to center hole measurements: hori is 430mm. Vert is 337mm.

The mounting points for the monitor in the cab will have to be changed from stock, but that shouldn't be a big deal. 8 mounting bolts instead of 4 since the tube won't have a square frame on it.

I don't have a neck card, but it /looks/ like it'll be fine with one on there depth-wise. Maybe someone can lend me one? It'd be real cheap to ship.

The prototype does not fit in the original bezel holder. It's too wide in hori, and just doesn't fit at all tate. It's not the same size as the original. It should be 440mm square. For reference the one I was sent is: 452*425.

The prototype's cut-out is the perfect size. It needs to be centered though.

All right.

Update time:

A 19" WG tube *will* fit both vertically and horizontally and be visible. Tube will have to be mounted with no frame attached. Center hole to center hole measurements: hori is 430mm. Vert is 337mm.

The mounting points for the monitor in the cab will have to be changed from stock, but that shouldn't be a big deal. 8 mounting bolts instead of 4 since the tube won't have a square frame on it.

I don't have a neck card, but it /looks/ like it'll be fine with one on there depth-wise. Maybe someone can lend me one? It'd be real cheap to ship.

The prototype does not fit in the original bezel holder. It's too wide in hori, and just doesn't fit at all tate. It's not the same size as the original. It should be 440mm square. For reference the one I was sent is: 452*425.

The prototype's cut-out is the perfect size. It needs to be centered though.
Thanks for the info

Yes the 19" Bezel cant be use with original Bezel holder. The 19 Bezel holder must be bigger than original. Thats why it wont fit.
I will make a new bezel holder for the 19" Bezel.

If people interest with the original, i can make it too as option to sell extra. Its not a big deal.

If you can take some pictures with prototype Bezel, thats gonna be awesome ;) please :)

Does the bezel holder actually need to be bigger? It looks like you can use the original size bezel but with a bigger cut-out made for the WG just fine.

There isn't anything I can take pictures of really. The tube won't mount in an original cab so I have to hold it in place myself to check anything, lol.

Back