What's new
I'm personally not an entire container happy with 90%, but I'd personally take like 4-8
I'd throw in for a few 3-5 depending, I think.
What we should know is *what* specifically is not 100%. That way no one ends up disappointed.
This. I might still be in for at least 2 if we clearly define what we're getting and for how much all said and done.

@Derick2k curious what scanner you use? I have a Color Muse which was like $60 on Amazon to match house paint (inside and outside) and it does an amazing job considering how cheap it is.

I'm personally not an entire container happy with 90%, but I'd personally take like 4-8
I'd throw in for a few 3-5 depending, I think.
What we should know is *what* specifically is not 100%. That way no one ends up disappointed.
I'd throw in for a few 3-5 depending, I think.What we should know is *what* specifically is not 100%. That way no one ends up disappointed.
This. I might still be in for at least 2 if we clearly define what we're getting and for how much all said and done.

I can tell you it is only for the small very minor details.
The outline shape of the cabinets is %100 same as original. But inside some holes or some pieces of the metals will have small differences because i dont have the original.

ETC: Coin Box: I cant know the original bending point for eveyr part. When you see it, you think it is %100 same original, but i only understand the differences. Thats why im telling it will be %90 original :)

And it looks like i will aask to DHL for the shipping cost. I think i will ship them to people seerately, if we cant take enough pre-order to load a 20" container.

And what do you think about of the payment ?
Paypal is very problematic with the big amounts, and i have to take some deposite for the production. Please share with me what you have in your mind.

And it looks like i will aask to DHL for the shipping cost. I think i will ship them to people seerately, if we cant take enough pre-order to load a 20" container.
I can't imagine this being cheaper for anyone. I guess we'll see though?

I can't imagine this being cheaper for anyone. I guess we'll see though?
I have asked them las year, and they told me
675 USD for 1 cabinet to New York only. I will speak again and negotiate about it. Of course will ask to UPS and other carriers.

Gotta see which is better container shipping price + final destination is better than direct shipping. If you order in multiples container will be cheaper i think. I might get 1 or 2 depending on final price. $675 delivered to your door is not bad though, specially since it will probably be air freight so you could have the cab delivered in a week.

I would take it also. What you said in the 1st post was 80% original. And you make it 90%. It showed yr 1000% efforts to make it perfect!
:thumbup: :thumbup:

I would take it also. What you said in the 1st post was 80% original. And you make it 90%. It showed yr 1000% efforts to make it perfect!
:thumbup: :thumbup:
Thanks mate
it is really easy to me produce it %100 original if i have the original.
Im trying to make my best :thumbup:

Yeah $675 is really good. I’m sure you’d have to pay something for customs, but if you consider containering stuff over then having to pay $450 minimum for STI to ship domestically, doing singles sounds more lucrative by the minute.

I’m also down for the idea of filling a 20ft container. Even if we only have 1/3 to 1/2, I’m pretty sure we can afford to fill the rest of the space. COVID-19 took away pretty much 100% of my funds for this kind of project but I can probably make something work. Right now I’m just investing in imports from japan because the market is starting to take off over there.

tl;dr it sounds worth trying to single ship some cabs, try a quote for West Coast too. Just consider probably have to pay customs. If that ends up unreasonable, I’m willing to do at least a 20ft.

Just consider probably have to pay customs.
650 or 675 to NY is probably a lot lower than West Coast will cost, I'd imagine. Plus customs fees means maybe over a grand per cab to ship out here O.o

Yeah $675 is really good. I’m sure you’d have to pay something for customs, but if you consider containering stuff over then having to pay $450 minimum for STI to ship domestically, doing singles sounds more lucrative by the minute.

I’m also down for the idea of filling a 20ft container. Even if we only have 1/3 to 1/2, I’m pretty sure we can afford to fill the rest of the space. COVID-19 took away pretty much 100% of my funds for this kind of project but I can probably make something work. Right now I’m just investing in imports from japan because the market is starting to take off over there.

tl;dr it sounds worth trying to single ship some cabs, try a quote for West Coast too. Just consider probably have to pay customs. If that ends up unreasonable, I’m willing to do at least a 20ft.
Can you tell any amount abpuf of the custom fees?
İ know it depends but maybe there is a min or maximum amount?

Edit: ım talking about DHL or other carrier method for 1pc cabinet.

No
power
button
joystick
monitor
Asahi Seiko coin MECH.

METAL case with pleksi glass, and wire harnesses and rest

Last edited:
This was the final List.
Lets see what the other guys think about it

1- @Lemony Vengeance ( YELLOW )
2- @Fletcher ( GREEN )
3- @capsuleman
4- @animesuperj ( PINK )
5- @Epic-
6- @Micromort ( PINK )

8- @ZoomBoy ( GREEN )
9- @-Ace-
10- @mundy ( GREEN )
11- @benime (GREEN )
12- @rewrite ( GREEN - YELLOW - PINK )
13- @acblunden2 ( PINK )
14- @zero238
15- @bmaru76 ( PINK - ? )

17- @theoddtech ( PINK - GREEN )
18- @friedpotatoz ( PINK )
19- @Rg111 ( GREEN )
20- @Derick2k ( PINK )
21- @Kidkaos ( PINK )
22- @Bolo. (YELLOW)
23- @hoagtech ( GREEN - GREEN)
24- @moltomolto. ( GREEN)
25- @jermz0r ( PINK)
26- @FairWitness. ( YELLOW)
27- @jb907 ( YELLOW )
28- @Blue_Fox ( PINK )
29- @Johnfan1986 (PINK)
30- @Pixel Krisis (PINK )
31- @Bad_Hambre ( PINK )

Last edited:
@hursit - sorry moving on a 13” monitor size direction please remove me from the list.. I still think that $1500 is an incredible value for the cab..

Im excited for this. However, I need to know what parts specifically are not 100% when compared to the original. It's definitely not a deal breaker, but I need to know what I'm getting into upfront.

Im also not too thrilled about importing a cab during a pandemic. I know the world is trying to get back to work, but we still need to be cognizant that there is a virus out there with no vaccine yet.

I wouldn't mind if we waited after the pandemic to proceed. (Possibly the shipping rates would be cheaper?)

This was the final List.
Lets see what the other guys think about it
Sorry, what are we being asked? Just want to make sure I didn't miss something, as I haven't been checking in on the thread as often lately.

Is it just with not being 100%? I don't mind that it's not exact, if it's 80-90% accurate; I think that's fine by me. Internal metal pieces or small details aren't a problem to me.

Shipping - I'd be interested to know more on options. DHL for around $675 to NY isn't bad. Being in the midwest I'm sure that price would increase. Other thoughts / potential options - would anyone on the East or West coast want to do a "group delivery". IE - deliver several cabinets to one location, then people pickup from there. I don't mind a drive, so could maybe bring a group of cabinets back to WI (I'd have space to hold some).

Maybe I missed this - but any updates in regards to the pink color? Did that ever get color matched or are we still looking?

Money (paypal vs. something else) - no idea. If paypal is an issue with larger amounts, it seems we'll have to figure something else out. Maybe wire transfer?

Anything else I missed?

Im also not too thrilled about importing a cab during a pandemic. I know the world is trying to get back to work, but we still need to be cognizant that there is a virus out there with no vaccine yet.
This is a pretty valid concern.
Maybe I missed this - but any updates in regards to the pink color? Did that ever get color matched or are we still looking?
I have a pink cab. Worst case @Derick2k ships his color meter thing here. Best case someone local to him has a pink cab.
Other thoughts / potential options - would anyone on the East or West coast want to do a "group delivery". IE - deliver several cabinets to one location, then people pickup from there.
This likely wouldn't save anything unless it were an entire container order. Which is why we were hoping for things to work out with @Cereth.

Back