What's new
So these will still be able to tate with the WG in there? Is that what some of the 20% difference is?

So these will still be able to tate with the WG in there? Is that what some of the 20% difference is?
The original 18" monitor is look ok for the tate mod. But i didnt test it with 19"

I always say %80 original because, the bezel and bezel holder i have made is not original.

I didnt want to make another mold for 1 cabinet. But i will make it when we complete the production.

Other parts of the cabinet are %100 look original

Gotcha.

Well, please do test before we get to the point of taking orders! It definitely matters to some people! And it only takes a couple of minutes.

Gotcha.

Well, please do test before we get to the point of taking orders! It definitely matters to some people! And it only takes a couple of minutes.
I cant test for now. I have only one cabinet. I wont make another one for now. I will test it when i start to all production after i get first payment.

This is the not original 18" monitor. İt is 19" and i cant promise to anyone for tate mod. It is not about me.

İ will try to find a way of course. I just dont want to say anything which is not clear things

Sign me up for
  • Green (quantity = 2)
  • Pink (quantity = 1)
Also, @hursit, FYI, the Wells Gardner and Zenith version of the 19K7000 use the same frame and has the same dimensions.

Last edited:
Sign me up for green (quantity = 2)

Also, @hursit, FYI, the Wells Gardner and Zenith version of the 19K7000 use the same frame and has the same dimensions.
i have added ;)

Do you have those monitors ? I wiil need some measurements

Yeah, I have both the 19K7000A (Zenith) and the 19K7000 (Wells Gardner). You need additional dimensions besides the ones I already provided here?

@hursit I'm confused. You can't turn your monitor 90 degrees to test?

@hursit I'm confused. You can't turn your monitor 90 degrees to test?
Hello
İ cant because my monitor is 20" inside the cabinet and the monitor holders are not supported for tate mode. It is not original. I have draw it for myself only for horizontal games.

Yeah, I have both the 19K7000A (Zenith) and the 19K7000 (Wells Gardner). You need additional dimensions besides the ones I already provided here?
Yes my friend. Thanks for your info before. But i will need some other measurements for the bezel making ;)

Yes my friend. Thanks for your info before. But i will need some other measurements for the bezel making ;)
Ok, just page me in the other thread (so we can keep the pre-order thread on topic) with what dimensions you need.

@hursit, I'm sure you can find a Hantarex MTC-9000 (somewhat) locally. Tube size is 20" European (48cm), same as in the Wells. The mounting points look exactly the same:

mtc_9000_19k7000.jpg

MTC-9000 on the left, 19k7000 on the right.

It was a really popular monitor in European cabs. I own four of them and I collect Japanese cabs!

If someone wants to double check the measurements, I can measure the Hantarex. Distance between the vertical and the horizontal mounting holes should be enough.

@hursit, I'm sure you can find a Hantarex MTC-9000 (somewhat) locally. Tube size is 20" European (48cm), same as in the Wells. The mounting points look exactly the same:

mtc_9000_19k7000.jpg

MTC-9000 on the left, 19k7000 on the right.

It was a really popular monitor in European cabs. I own four of them and I collect Japanese cabs!

If someone wants to double check the measurements, I can measure the Hantarex. Distance between the vertical and the horizontal mounting holes should be enough.
Thanks for your info. I cant find it in Turkey but i think RKLOK can find some of them for me . That will be great

You don't have any arcade machines in Turkey?

I'm not sure if you understand how ubiquitous these things are. Probably almost anything that was made by Electrocoin in the late 80's / early 90's (Big Run, Cisco Heat, Chase HQ, etc). Upright Sega cabs like Out Run, Afterburner, Hang On and Turbo Out. Cabs made by BAS. The list is probably really, really long.

You don't have any arcade machines in Turkey?

I'm not sure if you understand how ubiquitous these things are. Probably almost anything that was made by Electrocoin in the late 80's / early 90's (Big Run, Cisco Heat, Chase HQ, etc). Upright Sega cabs like Out Run, Afterburner, Hang On and Turbo Out. Cabs made by BAS. The list is probably really, really long.
I know it looks weird but there is no arcade cabinets in Turkey now :) All the arcades have been closed maybe 10 years ago. You cannot find any original cabinet nowadays.

Thats why im building the Cabinets :D

There are some companies building wooden cabinet but all of them are garbage. They put the LCD and shitty Pandora box :P . Even you cannot find any Genuie Button or Joystick in here. There are some china copy products. Thats it.

I alwaays use CRT TV for my projects. Thanks to scart.
But i think i can find from another country in EUR ;)

This is awesome!
Please add me to the list,
for a pink one.

Count me in for one pink, and if it can be rotated add on a green

Back