What's new
I believe it was this one:

ralcolorchart.com/ral-design/ral-095-90-40
Ah, I got distracted by the shiny pictures. Ha.
Thanks.
Thats it, I took 3 scans in different places on the interior of the cab, in case outside color was a bit faded. In case of yellow, best 2 out of 3 was the winner :)

Can you scan the monitor bezel on the EII, need to find a matching gray color to repaint mine. I will confirm color once I get the scanner back.

Thats it, I took 3 scans in different places on the interior of the cab, in case outside color was a bit faded. In case of yellow, best 2 out of 3 was the winner
I took 13 scans, lol. The first 3 were gray like in your picture above and I thought I broke it.

Turns out the cap was left on, ha.

But I took 10 in different places in the interior because I wanted to be 2000% sure, and 9/10 came up the same so we're definitely good.

I've been insanely busy all week, sorry I haven't been too talkative or involved.

I'm trying slowly to move forward with the monitor deal. There will be 50 ordered, probably something like 35-40 available initially. This is to provide enough of a buffer in case anything is wrong, as well as to help fill my cabs. I will probably sell at $350, which should be fair enough to guarantee I'm not going out of pocket. In the off chance that they go over that price, we'll deal with it when we come to it, but I think it is safe. Since there are not enough to go around fully, they will be first-come, first-served, NO exceptions, with full payment expected up front. Fronting for the full container is already a pretty heavy strain on my finances, so I don't have any wiggle room there.

I will be waiting until monitor details are all confirmed, both on what is being gotten, and how well they fit in the cabs. Again, all payments will be refundable at some point if needed, just keep in mind that funds may be allotted elsewhere at some point. I'll still square you away, no worries. Once we're confirmed everything is acceptable, I'll start taking orders for those. The hopeful deadline to square everything away will be July 31st.

Sorry I don't have the monitor information on-hand right now, but I or someone can answer about that soon. It is the same batch coming out of Brazil iirc.

Updated list:
Cereth - 4-8 Cabinets (Deposit Paid)
animesuperj - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
benime - Green x1 (Deposit Paid)
hoagtech - Green x2 (Deposit Paid)
Blue_Fox - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
statix138 - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
chowmarcus - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
Artee023 - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
Lemony Vengeance - Yellow x1 (Deposit Paid)
Pixel Krisis - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
Derick2K - Green x1 (Deposit Paid)
Pega$u$ - Green x1 (Deposit Paid)
jbrlll - Yellow x1 (Deposit Paid)
Michael A. - Green x1 (Deposit Paid)
NeoLurker - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
Loegan43 - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
Epyc - Green x1, Pink x1, Yellow x1 (Deposit Paid)
Aaron M. - Green x1 (Deposit Paid)
Bad_Hambre - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
zero238 - Green x1, Yellow x1 (Deposit Paid)
Jermz0r - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
rewrite - Green x1, Pink x1, Yellow x1 (Deposit Paid)
theoddtech - Pink x2
Rg111 - Green x1
Sebastian M. - Green x1
Fletcher - Green x1
Kidkaos - Pink x1
Larry D. - Yellow x1
Joe G. - Pink x1
Terrance S. - Yellow x1
Rick D. - Green x1
Christopher A. - Green x1, Pink x1
Dean M. - Yellow x1
Patrick S. - Green x1
Julius V. - Yellow x1
Mike P. - Yellow x1
Ben C. - Yellow x1

Hello guys
Somebody can help me please

I need to know total number of the Connector's in Mini Cute.
How many 3p,4p,6p etc.. connectors in there

thanks.

Sorry I don't have the monitor information on-hand right now, but I or someone can answer about that soon. It is the same batch coming out of Brazil iirc.
Does anyone in the know have info on the chassis make/model?

Don't miss this one either:
Before anyone jumps the gun, lets confirm the k7000 measurements will fit.

You wouldn't want to get this monitor to your door and find out it doesnt fit, would you?
The k7000 frame should be arriving to Hursit this week. Once the measurements are confirmed, only then, can we start confirming monitor compatibility.

Sorry to shit in everyone's cereal, but we got to be real here.

You wouldn't want to get this monitor to your door and find out it doesnt fit, would you?
The k7000 frame should be arriving to Hursit this week. Once the measurements are confirmed, only then, can we start confirming monitor compatibility.
Yep, waiting on this before I even think about buying the tube.

This. I refuse to take orders for them or buy any before having this confirmation.

If first come first serve can I prepay you now @Cereth for the monitor? Let me know and I will transfer ASAP.

Also interested in your pokkens when you get some free time.

If first come first serve can I prepay you now @Cereth for the monitor? Let me know and I will transfer ASAP.

Still really don't want to exchange funds until we know for sure.

I just finished the first Pokken actually. Waiting for the guy first on the list to get back to me. I have only a limited number of PCBs to convert, and they aren't getting any easier to find.

Still really don't want to exchange funds until we know for sure.
I just finished the first Pokken actually. Waiting for the guy first on the list to get back to me. I have only a limited number of PCBs to convert, and they aren't getting any easier to find.
Yes please. As long as cosmetics are good. I’m all over it and would like to purchase pokken

Back