What's new
Being in the midwest (Wisconsin), I imagine once shipped here they'd arrive on a coast. Then, we'd need to ship again to ourselves? I've shipping a few arcades within the US before, so have used a couple different carriers for that.
Where about are you in Wisconsin?
Can I be put on the list depending on how close we can get to the original production unit?
I'm in SE Wisconsin - Mukwonago specifically. I was talking with a friend out on the west coast (Oregon) about these, and trying to figure the "best" way in getting them and having it shipped to WI or picked up / etc.... Basically some details as to what happens once it's IN the US. Depending on how many end up coming to the Midwest and time of year, I could try to do a bulk Midwest "thing". Whatever that might be. It's a lot of open ended discussion at the moment until the production run gets fully figured out and shipping. But, for now, throwing it out that if there are others in the Midwest that want these; we could try to do a "midwest group" of them. Whatever that means in the end.

I'm in for 1 (PINK)

But I also would want it at 100% to the original, I will connect with ya on instagram to see if I could send you some parts or something to get it as close as possible.

again thank you for doing this!!!
-FP

Hopefully someone can send your average 19" monitor out to you and the tate thing can be solved. It'd be a real shame to lose that.

I'm interested in one, but of course needs to be close to original.

This is awesome!
Please add me to the list,
for a pink one.
Done ;)
I'm in for 1 (PINK)

But I also would want it at 100% to the original, I will connect with ya on instagram to see if I could send you some parts or something to get it as close as possible.

again thank you for doing this!!!
-FP
Done ;)
Hopefully someone can send your average 19" monitor out to you and the tate thing can be solved. It'd be a real shame to lose that.
I will figure out that ;)
I'm interested in one, but of course needs to be close to original.
Done ;)

@hursit and I were discussing it and this is the concern (he asked me to post this since English isn't his native tongue). While the 19" will mount, it's not certain if some of the screen will be cut off or not. And since neither of us has one, it's hard to tell.

74574881_772646306494924_7948183898641399808_n.jpg

So does anyone here with an original Cute also have a 19" WG kicking around?

Or maybe between someone with a WG, and myself we can get enough measurements to help?

I'm going to find my way down to Goodwill and the like to see if I can find a 19" TV just to snag the tube and get a rough idea. But obviously measurements off of the right monitor would be leagues better.

Last edited:
thanks to @rewrite to explain it for me ;)

We are talking about of the Viewpoint. I can fit the 19" WG in the cabinet. I have already make it for 20". But we have to be sure about of the viewpoint ;)

This is a very cool thread, but can you guys tell me why there is such big demand for a child size arcade machine?
lJtbwxt.gif
With few exceptions (most notably the term "Playstation" can only be sufficiently prefixed or suffixed with nothing other than a numeric value), something magical happens when a product name is suffixed or prefixed with the term "mini". Instantly and inexplicably, the value of said property skyrockets; the shortcomings overlooked. Like you can't sell a Cooper by itself. But prefix it with the term "mini" and you have the hot ticket automotive vehichle that is sure to speed away from fleet lots. Sometimes vacations are even troublesome sells due to the collaborative investment needed and the time it takes away from other things. But add "mini" in front of "vacation", then watch the wife/GF start picking out new dresses to wear. She might even lose weight to fit into older dresses. Nintendo stumbled up this recently. It is this generations "64". Watch, watch, if hursit were to take out the term "mini", the pre-order list shall drop to zero.

And that is my scientific take on why there is such demand on a child size arcade machine.

Add a one pink cab to my pre-order. So my total pre-order shall be:

Pink - qty 1
Green - qty 2

I'ved updated my other post so there is no discrepancy.

Im in a for a pink one, but I also want it to be as close to 100% as possible. At the same time, if not possible to get it 100%, maybe I should just get 3, 1 of each color :)

13- @acblunden2 ( PINK - GREEN )
@hursit, should be 2 GREEN & 1 PINK.

A buddy of mine wants to know if you can just do an all white powder coat. He isn't digging any of the OG colors. I would think you can and that makes it less of an effort for you, correct?

Last edited:
This is a very cool thread, but can you guys tell me why there is such big demand for a child size arcade machine?
From my perspective of playing one multiple times in Japan and then playing and helping restore one in the US. In JPN I saw them mostly in small shops with limited space. I didn't see any at the actual arcades. I have seen many ppl on FB groups argue that they were "in all the arcades and saved space" I'm sorry, that was not my experiences there at all.

Talking to the locals, they were highly used for small shops or on the outside of small stores. Like the Neo19s and the small wooden cabs of that time period.

For 2 ppl it is uncomfortable imo regardless of the game genre, it is just very tight. For Single player, the cab is actually very good. Why its popular among many owners and having a smaller monitor that is easy to rotate to be used for Shumps and can be easily put into a corner of a room.

For the US, it reminds me somewhat of the smaller cabaret, which were designed for single player use, or one player at a time, turn based games.

Hi, I’m new I’m here. I’m 40, I own a atomiswave candy cab currently running a cps3 3rd strike board. I also have a conslozied mv1 Neo Geo board as well as a atomiswave wave board. Most of my work is done by JNX from hawaii and all my arcade parts come from paradise arcade and arcade shock. Been gaming since the days of pong and grew up in the arcades. Just a background on me. I live in NY and would like to be on the list for the mini capcom cute cabs. Lmk when I have to send payment. Thx I prefer the yellow cab plz. Thx in advance

I was also thinking I could get a crt to fit it from paradise arcade. They have lots. I just don’t know the measurements for it.

just let me know when and who I must send the 1500 to. Thx. My email is Rochestersupreme@gmail.com. A buddy told be about this. Thx. Been wanting one of these for many years!

Back