What's new
In a perfect world, would be nice to have custom interchangeable brackets that accommodate different CRTs and LCDs...

but I guess that’s a lot of work...

What is your course of action should you pay someone and they never deliver anything? Does your bank offer protection, or is it just assumed no one is going to act shady?
Nope, you're screwed.

Still prefer it over everything else. Paypal fucking sucks, hate it with a passion.

I deleted a couple of posts, as this is going nowhere and is only escalating.
@DecepticonZero 24 hours ban. Please everyone calm down and respond politely. Thanks.
I'm gonna be real loud and in public here and expect that @Gaming.One be banned as well. And a lot longer than 24 hours.

Posting my personal information (really any member's personal information) on a public forum without my consent is a worse offense than whatever amount of flaming has gone on.

I'm glad you deleted it, but it's inexcusable to have acted that way. Especially as someone who is supposed to be a "trusted seller" in this community.

I agree with @rewrite. He's already been informed about it and banned for one week.
I'm gonna be rude here and tell you that's not enough. I don't intend to be rude, but I can't find another way to say it.

I would like a rational explanation as to why Gaming.One continues to be a part of this forum after posting my phone number, full name, picture, facebook links, my current AND previous addresses, one of my jobs, and went on a tear about how I'm stalling a project that is just as much mine as Hursit's.

All of my information laid out, including a ton of insults to both myself and Thundaar:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/h8HEN1TSjcZCmSm48

This guy comes into *our* project, and causes a scene. Continually tells us to shut up and move forward when it's not in the best interest of OUR project. Not his project at all. Not even solely Hursit's. Ours. If I came into any member's project thread in here attempting to resell their product, and started telling them how to make their product there'd be pitchforks.

His deleted posts (sans the ones posting my and Thundaar's information):
https://photos.app.goo.gl/KHrJ9Czytxb9JQ4W6

And then posts all of my information? This is not acceptable behavior.

Why does this member continue to get to be a part of this community after actions like that?

Last edited:
Sorry to hear your got your info spammed @rewrite.

That can be dangerous with spambot users on forums especially.

That being said. What the hell did I miss? Someone PM me please. I also want to know what Decepticon said.

I have an ignorant question, if I can source an 18” Nanao and over pay for it can I bolt this into the repo? Or does the custom k7000 19” bracket eliminate the 18” option?
No, you'd have to figure out your own mounting solution. But it's smaller than the k7000, so it wouldn't be hard.

Look at that, I'm being helpful to you yet again even though you were awful to me just days ago...

That being said. What the hell did I miss? Someone PM me please. I also want to know what Decepticon said.
+1 to what the hell did I miss. I woke up to a message that Gaming.One posted all my info here, and screenshots of just his post.

But I have no idea what prompted it, what came afterwards, or anything.

I can’t say I’m following this super closely but my scan of the events... seller (never seen him here before fwiw) shows up with a pile of monitors from somewhere. @rewrite was making sure a pile of potential monitors were appropriate for the community and the project. as someone with a lot of experience on that kind of thing I viewed it as valuable. The seller maybe viewed it as hostile. Was his inquiry gonna kill the deal? Yeah maybe... 100% dead if the monitor wasn’t right for the cab! As it should. Who else knows these monitors and cabs that well? I dunno man. Seems like he shook out a scam to me. Then got doxxed for it.

@ekorz that's more or less the past few days, yeah.

Guy comes in wanting to make money off of the project, then when HIS actions (introducing a new monitor option) cause us to have to slow down, freaks out that we're slowing down and taking this into consideration seriously instead of just trusting his word "they should fit". Which is even sketchier of a comment to just go off of because he won't have the monitors in hand for MONTHS.

I just have no idea what happened last night/this morning.

Wow I’m sorry about that @rewrite that time of behavior doesn’t belong in this forum I wish this chat could just be for buyers only. Also if it weren’t for @rewrite this could of been another Robert dunnart situation and folks could of lost their money. So again thank you for speaking out.

Can we maybe agree to split/move the discussions regarding issues with specific vendors and shift them to the corresponding sub-forum ?

:S

@ekorz - Sort of.

Kingdom Cutes - The Story So Far:

This cabinet is being sold with no monitor. You have to find a proper replacement. The aim was to be able to source a 19" CRT and use the k7000 chassis.

Cereth was taking care of US distribution. We were sending my k7000 frame to hursit to confirm that the original tube would fit, due to Turkeys strict custom laws on used electronics.

In the middle of this, Gaming.One was working out a deal where he was going to distribute cabs in Europe, and provided the option of a NOS digital WG tube for an additional fee. Didnt sound like a bad deal.

Once we started asking questions about the monitor, things got more sketchy. They came from an unknown seller in Brazil, they were possibly not NOS, Gaming.One didnt possess the monitors, or provide pictures, etc.

Rewrite found there was a 15khz sync issue, and brought it up. This was crucial, because Cereth was going to purchase an entire lot from Gaming.One in France.

Unknown to me at the time, Gaming.One was giving frame measurements to hursit, saying they were the same as my k7000 frame to push the project forward. He was getting impatient with everyone in general.

Once Rewrite brought up the sync issues, Gaming.One started getting rude, saying how we needed to "stop the blahblah" and let hursit work. The shit show unraveled, the fighting began. Gaming.One started claiming we were trying to destroy the project, even though we were the ones that lifted it off the ground.

Cereth halted his order with Gaming.One, who changed his name to "opgijogdijp" (the true villan of the series?) and deleted his previous posts. Obviously this was to hide his identity as Gaming.One.

Gaming.One came back later and doxxed Rewrite. Darksoft banned Gaming.One.

Whats crazy is, we still had people willing to purchase Gaming.Ones monitors. He could've thanked Rewrite for his info, and kept selling them. Hoagtech was willing to purchase them, but Gaming.One wouldn't respond to him, even on Facebook.

Anyways, thats our story in a nutshell.

Can we maybe agree to split/move the discussions regarding issues with specific vendors and shift them to the corresponding sub-forum ?

It's highly relevant here. The people here (people wanting to buy repro Cute cabinets) are the ones affected by Gaming.One's actions. Splitting it off would only risk people who are affected not knowing about the problem if they only come to AP for updates on the Cute repro.

Darksoft banned Gaming.One.
Temp banned. Hopefully he remedies this.

I agree with @rewrite. He's already been informed about it and banned for one week.
I'm concerned hes going to come back in a week and start fighting, or possibly take updates from this thread and continue to take peoples money on Facebook.

Well I just decided I no longer want a NOS monitor..

Im gonna pee in your escargot if I see you in France @Gaming.One

It's highly relevant here. The people here (people wanting to buy repro Cute cabinets) are the ones affected by Gaming.One's actions. Splitting it off would only risk people who are affected not knowing about the problem if they only come to AP for updates on the Cute repro.
Yes, I’m empathic with all that, but GamingOne already said that he will not deal with this forum anymore, and the point with the monitors should be clear to anyone by now...

I just find a shame to damage such an interesting project with all these looping discussions.

I’m not against that people discuss (that’s what forums are about), but I would prefer to have them in another thread..

Or we keep this thread, and we open a new one to discuss about the project, maybe?

Back