What's new
I disagree entirely. Getting a 2019 Chevy Silverado for $10,000 is a good deal whether you can afford it or not.

Bank account isn't relevant to if something is priced less than the average sale.

@FluxChiller kind of weird, your posting a pic of me after that. Not to mention such a bad one, Heh.
But its not, it's a $10,000 replica Chevy Silverado thats 80% accurate, missing the engine, windshield, buttons and stick shift thats up to you to find the parts for and install from a junkyard and some from a dealership.

The point here is you're confusing something being a good deal with something being affordable and/or worth the money.

This is, without question, a good deal for a *brand new* Cute cabinet, even if it's partial.

Is it affordable and/or worth it (as the comment about it being up to one's bank account and themselves suggests) is a different concept.

And yes, that's me. After dealing with the bullshit Matvei put me through and actually having the cabinet in hand I was absolutely stoked. And per usual, thanks to @rancor for the cab.

Realistically, 3k is a fine estimate to get permission to buy it and put it in your house, but if your goal is to just get it in your house, 2k is good. Once it’s there, that’s most of the battle.

Once it is in the house, what’s gonna happen, leave it there doing nothing, or save up and ask permission to finish it.

Hello guys.
@FluxChiller all of the my post on Facebook or instagram, i have link this post. At the first post i explain everything, what is include or not.

I said this cabinet is %80 original. That doesnt mean some Parts missing. That means it doesnt look like %100 original. That means some parts are not like %100 original. I have explained this situation why?. Because i dont have a original one.

So buttons and joysticks and monitors are another story.
Everybody knows i cant find brand new 19" monitors nowadays. I have found 17" brand new monitors as an option but People doesnt want it. They are right about it. Because it is very small. So i will make it for 19"and 20" with Universal mount adapter.

I cant find original genuine buttons and joysticks in my country Turkey. It doesnt make sense to import my country first. I have decided to sell without those Parts because of this reason.

You can tell me 1500usd is expensive for this cabinet. This is your right of course.

But some people dont understand this. I wont produce this cabinet 1000pc or 2000pc. This is a very small project for this cabinet. Production process and time is really hard. Thats why the price is going up.

You said the local shipping is 450-500 usd. Imagine that how much will cost international shipping by DHL or UPS. Thats why i want to work with a distributor to ship this cabinets in a container. This is the best way to ship USA. Cheapest way of course.
There are tons of payment and taxes on the custom. We have talked with distributor and we have calculate all the payments then we decided for 1500 USD.

I wish i was in USA and you wont pay extra shipping cost for it.
I wish i can produce it 1000pc and the price will 1000usd maybe.

Sorry about that but im in Turkey, and shipping cost is really high, and this is very limited production :(

Sorry for my English but i hope have explained my self well, and you understand what i mean.

If you don't like it, don't buy it.

3ghxzb.jpg

Last edited:
I hope that anyone that’s on the fence does NOT buy this.

The last thing we need is an expected order to be held up by flaky looky loos.

If you can’t afford it. Do not buy.

Some of us can.

I have heard arcade 1ups can be converted to raspberry pi’s for a low price heh heh.

Tentative due to needing more details specified is one thing.

Tentative because you don't know if you can afford it or have permission to spend is another. And I agree with @hoagtech here. Don't commit if you can't commit, because it will only harm the overall project if they start being manufactured and suddenly 6/40 people drop out.

For anyone that is interested in joystick/button costs.

these are actual prices from focus attack:

for 1P:
$19.95 1x LS-32 joystick (+$2.95 for JLF since they don't include a balltop)
$14.17 6x OBSF30 or PS-14-K push buttons (for gameplay)
$2.25 1x OBSF24 or PS-14-D push button (for start)
$6.15 Shipping (USPS Priority Domestic)
-------------
total for 1P shipped with Semitsu LS series joystick: $42.52
total for 1P shipped with Sanwa JLF series joystick: $45.47

2P setup would obviously be about double that

Realistically, 3k is a fine estimate to get permission to buy it and put it in your house, but if your goal is to just get it in your house, 2k is good. Once it’s there, that’s most of the battle.

Once it is in the house, what’s gonna happen, leave it there doing nothing, or save up and ask permission to finish it.
It's been pointed out that my earlier posts and some replies are inferring I feel the price is too high.

I do not feel the price is too high nor would it be an issue of affording it, I think the project is great and am pretty amazed after a year of development we are where we are with it.

I simply wanted to confirm what I need to tell my wife what I would be spending and what lengths I (and by way of discovery some others) will need to go for completing it and I got my answers.

With that said, I now have my wife's answer and it's a firm a no, but i'll watch and be envious of you guys when you get them and see them in action. :thumbsup:

@FluxChiller I for one definitely misunderstood you. Glad things are figured out, and I still find it funny you found my pic of all people's.

Sad about not getting one though :(

@hursit this is huge, I love your work man, I wish I could buy one, I wouldn't care if it's not 100%, while I understand people wanting this. I personally prefer it to see it as a modern reedition with an added value, easier to fit most available screens/parts today, and have some minor improvements Capcom didn't think about and adapted to home usage.

Keep going and hats up to your talent and determination to make quality products, it's unequalled in the scene IMO.

Last edited:
@hursit this is huge, I love your work man, I wish I could buy one, I wouldn't care if it's not 100%, while I understand people wanting this. I personally prefer it to see it as a modern reedition with an added value, easier to fit most available screens/parts today, and have some minor improvements Capcom didn't think about and adapted to home usage.

Keep going and hats up to your talent and determination to make quality products, it's unequalled in the scene IMO.
Thanks for your good wishes

Back