What's new
Now that the PO list is officially created please put me down for x2 green

Being in the midwest (Wisconsin), I imagine once shipped here they'd arrive on a coast. Then, we'd need to ship again to ourselves? I've shipping a few arcades within the US before, so have used a couple different carriers for that.
Where about are you in Wisconsin?Can I be put on the list depending on how close we can get to the original production unit?
I'm in SE Wisconsin - Mukwonago specifically. I was talking with a friend out on the west coast (Oregon) about these, and trying to figure the "best" way in getting them and having it shipped to WI or picked up / etc.... Basically some details as to what happens once it's IN the US. Depending on how many end up coming to the Midwest and time of year, I could try to do a bulk Midwest "thing". Whatever that might be. It's a lot of open ended discussion at the moment until the production run gets fully figured out and shipping. But, for now, throwing it out that if there are others in the Midwest that want these; we could try to do a "midwest group" of them. Whatever that means in the end.
I am actually super local to you lol. I live in Muskego. Im considering buying one but I don't know if I can afford it when its released. I don't want to screw up the pre-orders in some way.

Very nice.. I want mine to be 1p control panel.. also, I think that you mentioned that you put in a 20” TV..did you had to create an stand mount, also did you RGB thee TV or used an arcade monitor chassis that is compatible with the CRT? I am asking because I have 5 pelco’s monitors that are also 20” and I am looking into RGB or compatible arcade monitor chassis

Very nice.. I want mine to be 1p control panel.. also, I think that you mentioned that you put in a 20” TV..did you had to create an stand mount, also did you RGB thee TV or used an arcade monitor chassis that is compatible with the CRT? I am asking because I have 5 pelco’s monitors that are also 20” and I am looking into RGB or compatible arcade monitor chassis
1p control panel is ok.

This is regular Crt tv with scart. I have just create a Jamma to Scart adapter which is very easy to make it. You only need 12v and 5v on the scart.

İ bought this tv, before i have started to draw this cabinet. I draw a stand mount for this TV. But this time i will draw it for 19" WG monitor.

İ dont think so i can make some different stand mounts for all the monitors. We have to choose a model and have to go on it. WG 19" Etc...

Is there a way to make an “universal mount” for both 19 and 20” If not, the WG19 is great and I am happy with it:)

Is there a way to make an “universal mount” for both 19 and 20” If not, the WG19 is great and I am happy with it:)
Yes i can make it. I can cut some SLOTS nor circle ;)
Then the only thing that we would need to pick would be a 19” or a 20” vessel? Because the monitor is a different size?
the other problem is Bezel. I will make a mold only for 1 model monitor
it looks 19" people want it. The mold process is really expensive and i have to make it only for 1.

Thx so much! Really excited for this. Going to put my Cp3 3 strike in it!!!

That looks great! Someone get this man an OG Mini Cute so he can perfectly replicate it. Or heck, someone with an OG Mini Cute, set up a Skype session with the man and be ready to take the measurements he needs. Also, I'd be willing to pay extra for separate optional 1L6B panel. Do you think you can offer it?

I think the Wells Gardner K7000 19" is a perfect choice for these reasons:
  • Of all the 19" arcade CRT monitors, the Wells Gardner K7000 is the most readily found
    • Just about any 19" generic Dynamo has them inside
  • Repair parts for it are still in production, namely the flyback. And they are cheap
  • Donor tubes for the 8-pin neck are much easier to find than the 10-pin necks on other 19" CRT monitors
    • Trust me, 8 or 9 out-of-10 19" TV's I round up from Craigslist work for the Wells Gardner version of the K7000 (8-pin)
      • Sadly, for my other projects, I need tubes for 10-pin chassis (G07's, K4900, K4600, Zenith K7000A)
  • Info for the K7000 repair is plentiful
With that said, I agree completely with the choice and also agree that flexibility for different CRT's is a good idea (sliding monitor mount).

Or heck, someone with an OG Mini Cute, set up a Skype session with the man and be ready to take the measurements he needs.
I've already sent dozens and dozens of measurements, and have said I'd send more if needed (and have).

What would be useful now for sure is anyone with an original that also has a 19" WG to do a few easy favors. Or my finding one, heh. But all I found in my outings so far were flat tubes :(

What needs to be done? I have a 19" WG and can find someone in my area with an OG Mini Cute that may be able to help.

That looks great! Someone get this man an OG Mini Cute so he can perfectly replicate it. Or heck, someone with an OG Mini Cute, set up a Skype session with the man and be ready to take the measurements he needs. Also, I'd be willing to pay extra for separate optional 1L6B panel. Do you think you can offer it?

I think the Wells Gardner K7000 19" is a perfect choice for these reasons:
  • Of all the 19" arcade CRT monitors, the Wells Gardner K7000 is the most readily found
    • Just about any 19" generic Dynamo has them inside
  • Repair parts for it are still in production, namely the flyback. And they are cheap
  • Donor tubes for the 8-pin neck are much easier to find than the 10-pin necks on other 19" CRT monitors
    • Trust me, 8 or 9 out-of-10 19" TV's I round up from Craigslist work for the Wells Gardner version of the K7000 (8-pin)
      • Sadly, for my other projects, I need tubes for 10-pin chassis (G07's, K4900, K4600, Zenith K7000A)
  • Info for the K7000 repair is plentiful
With that said, I agree completely with the choice and also agree that flexibility for different CRT's is a good idea (sliding monitor mount).
Thank you
I will make some replacement Parts for mini cute. That means you can buy the extra control panels too
Or heck, someone with an OG Mini Cute, set up a Skype session with the man and be ready to take the measurements he needs.
I've already sent dozens and dozens of measurements, and have said I'd send more if needed (and have).
What would be useful now for sure is anyone with an original that also has a 19" WG to do a few easy favors. Or my finding one, heh. But all I found in my outings so far were flat tubes :(
Yes, Thanks to @rewrite he sent me lot of pictures.

But if i can the original one i will be happier :)

Donor tubes for the 8-pin neck are much easier to find than the 10-pin necks on other 19" CRT monitors

Trust me, 8 or 9 out-of-10 19" TV's I round up from Craigslist work for the Wells Gardner version of the K7000 (8-pin)

Sadly, for my other projects, I need tubes for 10-pin chassis (G07's, K4900, K4600, Zenith K7000A)
It's funny, it's completely the opposite here in Europe. Almost all 20" (19" American) CRT monitors here have 10-pin necks (B10-277).

I actually badly need a 20" tube with a 8-pin neck (B12-262) and I can't find one anywhere ;(

Please add me to the list for a green cab! This is tentative, also depending on when payment is due. But I do not want to miss this if the timing works out.

Back