What's new
Does the bezel holder actually need to be bigger? It looks like you can use the original size bezel but with a bigger cut-out made for the WG just fine.

There isn't anything I can take pictures of really. The tube won't mount in an original cab so I have to hold it in place myself to check anything, lol.
Yes it has to be bigger than original.

My English is not enough to explain it to you but let me try that.
The 19" Bezel has bigger Hole. If i keep the original size of the all bezel, the angle of the side parts is not possible to make a mold.

please check the pictures, i hope you can understand what i mean

This is the top looking Bezel 18"

rEfNQby.png

This one is top looking Bezel 19". I keep the original size, only the cut hole is changed.This is why impossible to make a mold for it

UuYQEoC.png

Got it. But it will need to be square, won't it? Making it not square means it won't rotate properly.

To make sure: Is your design for the monitor mount is tilted the same degrees as the original?

Got it. But it will need to be square, won't it? Making it not square means it won't rotate properly.

To make sure: Is your design for the monitor mount is tilted the same degrees as the original?
Yes it has to be Square. My design is Square too as original.

Yes the monitor mount is tiltd the same degrees as the original. And Bezel holder has the same angle as monitor mount.

Last edited:
I haven't read the whole thread yet. Tentatively add me to the list for 2 if we can get closer to 100% original.

would the new 19" Bezel fit with stock cutes? I'd love the option to order some of those and be able to switch to 19 once my rarez monitors die.

would the new 19" Bezel fit with stock cutes? I'd love the option to order some of those and be able to switch to 19 once my rarez monitors die.
Thats the plan which im working on it. If i succes, the people have original Mini cute, can use their own 19 monitor ;)

that would be sooooooooooooo nice and it would save a lot of cutes from the typical LCD makeover.

that would be sooooooooooooo nice and it would save a lot of cutes from the typical LCD makeover.
The other plan is to make some metal parts for the LCD too.
I dont know it is necessarry but somebody asked to me before about the LCD screens

I might be a little too late but would be interested in pre ordering one of these. Looks pretty damn cool to me.

Thank you, i will be following the thread. I should add that i would prefer to stay as close to 100% as the original and would like the color pink.

Also was wondering how good 19" pc monitors would work in combination with an upscaler or line doubler for this cabinet? I have kinda ok access to 20" tv's here that would probably do great after an rgb mod but arcade monitors dont seem as common here.

Is the project still going on? I definitely want one pink preferably
I have to re-draw the cabinet. But i have some missing parts.

It looks i need the original cabinet to make it as %100 original. Thanks to @Solmin , he offer me to ship his Mini Cute Cabinet, but i couldnt find a way to bring it here ( Turkey ) :( Still looking for it

The Europe Distributor never reply to me again. He told me to bring the cabinet to Turkey by his car first, then nothing.

Another option is for me to find a shop in town to do all the mechanical measurements.
I'm sure we can find one in Houston. If anyone knows a source I can do that as well.

I have the cab shell that I can drop off NP.

https://ibb.co/PmfbDC9

I also have basically an extra whole cab except for the metal door piece.

Another option is for me to find a shop in town to do all the mechanical measurements.
I'm sure we can find one in Houston. If anyone knows a source I can do that as well.

I have the cab shell that I can drop off NP.

https://ibb.co/PmfbDC9

I also have basically an extra whole cab except for the metal door piece.
Thats an idea.
I hope someone knows a source

Back