What's new
Thanks to @rewrite to asnwer all question . :saint:
I will ask to UPS and Fedex for the shipping cost also.

The main idea was to get payment %30 of deposite for the production. Then get the rest when the production completed. But the payment method must be Bank Transfer.

We talked about it today with @rewrite . I know it seems not good to ask Bank transfer but there are some problems with paypal

1- Paypal Banned Turkey. Thats why im using my friend's paypal account in Hong Kong.
2- My most expensive product is 175 USD CPS2 Case. If i get the payment by paypal 1000-1500 USD around, they will block the acccount, which , i really dont want this.
3- There is a money transfer limit HK to Turkey
4- When i ship the cabinet to USA or another country, Turkey Custom asks to me Bank Receipt to import that. They dont agree the paypal receipt because of the Banned situation.

So the only way to make this real is looks like Bank Transfer. Thats why i always want a Distributor .
I know USA people are not welcome to send money by bank. They think as SCAM .

Lets see how many people agree to Bank Transfer. Then i will make a plan about it

I'll probably be seeing about managing the money for the order, since I can send everything as a single bank transfer. Depending on when we do this and how much, I'll just get it taken care of. All my expendable funds were stripped but I'd still like to see this work if we can manage it. I'll talk to @hursit and see what we'd need to get a container loaded.

Monitor Support questions..

What are our options, size/brand/model?
Can these monitors be purchased brand new? or are we looking at buying used monitors on eBay?

Can these monitors be purchased brand new?
It's 2020 my friend. CRT's haven't been made in a decade ish. Sure, you can sometimes find an NOS monitor here or there, but they're neither common or cheap.

What's been tested is 19" WG's.

My apologies, I'm going to have to opt-out.

Can these monitors be purchased brand new?
It's 2020 my friend. CRT's haven't been made in a decade ish. Sure, you can sometimes find an NOS monitor here or there, but they're neither common or cheap.
What's been tested is 19" WG's.
I figured. Thought I’d ask since I did see New Makvision Arcade monitors for sale still. Wasn’t sure if there were other new CRT’s out there.

Wasn’t sure if there were other new CRT’s out there.
Not readily available AFAIK. Just the Maks. I'm sure there are hundreds or thousands of NOS monitors out there, but all spread out and only pop up now and again.

Need I remind everyone.

This is his finished prototype. I can’t wait to get one!

0-B8-EA709-C8-E7-429-F-99-BF-F7-BA8244-A136.jpg

how does it look with the 19in monitor on? Maybe some different angles to see it

@Derick2k curious what scanner you use? I have a Color Muse which was like $60 on Amazon to match house paint (inside and outside) and it does an amazing job considering how cheap it is.
Before I had borrow a scanner from autobody shop. But I recently got the Spectro 1 (made by the same company as the muse), seems to be about as accurate as the autobody shop one, but it does come up with a couple different results on the same paint.

Alright, i will send of scanner to @rewrite to get color code.

I thinks its best we use @Cereth to collect payment on USA orders?!
And hopefully it will be a containers worth and have him deal with distribution/shipping.
Everyone agree??

Anyone have a coinmech that they can send Hursit?? i dont have the cabs anymore, if not I would do it.

@hursit Are the cabs gonna be supplied complete or shell?? Meaning jamma harness, speakers, psu etc...

BTW - these speakers are basically drop in replacements for the originals, are magnetically shielded, etc..

https://www.monacor.com/products/components/speaker-technology/hi-fi-full-range-speakers-/sp-10-4s/

Anyone have a coinmech that they can send Hursit?? i dont have the cabs anymore, if not I would do it.
I've got one I can send when the whole global pandemic messing up shipping thing calms down.

And please wait till the protests/riots are over before shipping anything to me, most of my mail goes through LA.

Pretty much my plan is:

1) I will pay Hursit the deposit to start production on the first 40 units (20ft container). If orders look like we'll fill a 40ft, I'll make a 2nd deposit later.

2) Once the deposit is made, I'll start collecting info and payments from people, and will manage the personal interaction start to finish like I do with all my other sales. Production time is roughly 3 months, that is the amount of time you will have to pay in full.

3) Nearing end of production, I will pay Hursit the remaining balance, arrange the container to ship, and handle distribution when they arrive.

I'm starting to ask around and see if there's any way we can get a stock of 19" monitors, but more than likely it will not happen. I'll also probably set up a standardized order form on my website (WIP) that you can put in your information and order from, that way I can manage everyone from the same place, regardless of what forum or Facebook group you are from.

I'm still in but to @Derick2k's point, we need to know what all is included with the cab.

Wiring? Speakers? Panel? Overlay? PSU?

I'm starting to ask around and see if there's any way we can get a stock of 19" monitors, but more than likely it will not happen.
And I've offered to help refurb/install these if we can find a large enough stock.

I'm still in but to @Derick2k's point, we need to know what all is included with the cab.
Maybe ten posts ago:

No:
power supply
buttons
joysticks
monitor
coin MECH

Yes:
METAL case with pleksi glass, and wire harnesses and the rest

Alright, i will send of scanner to @rewrite to get color code.

I thinks its best we use @Cereth to collect payment on USA orders?!
And hopefully it will be a containers worth and have him deal with distribution/shipping.
Everyone agree??

@hursit Are the cabs gonna be supplied complete or shell?? Meaning jamma harness, speakers, psu etc...

BTW - these speakers are basically drop in replacements for the originals, are magnetically shielded, etc..

https://www.monacor.com/products/components/speaker-technology/hi-fi-full-range-speakers-/sp-10-4s/

Wiring? Speakers? Panel? Overlay? PSU?
These are included

Metal Shell
Pleksi Glass
Wire Harness
Panel Layout Sticker
Side Arts and other arts.
Locks
Wheels and balance feet

But

These are not included
button
Joystick
Monitor
PSU
Coin Mech ( Not Metal parts, only Asahi Seiko Mech )
Speaker ( I can put the cheaper one, cant find the original one. Importing some staff to Turkey is very hard nowadays. Sorry about that )

Pretty much my plan is:

1) I will pay Hursit the deposit to start production on the first 40 units (20ft container). If orders look like we'll fill a 40ft, I'll make a 2nd deposit later.

2) Once the deposit is made, I'll start collecting info and payments from people, and will manage the personal interaction start to finish like I do with all my other sales. Production time is roughly 3 months, that is the amount of time you will have to pay in full.

3) Nearing end of production, I will pay Hursit the remaining balance, arrange the container to ship, and handle distribution when they arrive.

I'm starting to ask around and see if there's any way we can get a stock of 19" monitors, but more than likely it will not happen. I'll also probably set up a standardized order form on my website (WIP) that you can put in your information and order from, that way I can manage everyone from the same place, regardless of what forum or Facebook group you are from.
Yeah this is the plan we have talked about it ;)

What would really help would be someone who knows their way around modding RGB TVs and connecting them to RGBS on the fingerboard and then attenuating.

I found 4 19” composites at my small town dump to give you an idea of the excess.

That way we don’t have to rely on worn tubes and get some of those like new old people RV tv’s going.

It’s a tall order but breaking the knowledge barrier in this forum through a group effort would help.

I have a few people in mind but they are super busy and would probably not be able to help.

Back