What's new
@Cereth I think part of the question was if people could opt out of buying parts entirely.

@Cereth I think part of the question was if people could opt out of buying parts entirely.
Yeah there'll be an opt-out. I'm probably going to end up with extra parts either way, but I would prefer if people could get me that info in advance so I don't order too much.

Yeah there'll be an opt-out. I'm probably going to end up with extra parts either way, but I would prefer if people could get me that info in advance so I don't order too much.
Yeah boss.....not trying to haggle, negotiate, skip out, or hose you in any way. Just was ignorant of the options, and wanted to make sure I had it right, as I decide on if I can pull the trigger or not.
I can promise now, that if I can pick up a cab, which hopefully that will fall in line, I will be opting out of the extra parts.

Thank you for all the work you are taking on, regarding receiving, parts, and final destination shipping.

No worries! I'll be recording parts and cab separate on my sheet. I just started the sheet so I should be able to start recording orders into it soon. I'll get a form together first so I don't have to have 50 inbox messages from 5 different places to pick through. Once that's done and people fill it out, I'll take a deposit, probably $500 each, to confirm preorders.

my financial situation has changed with the times... so I won't be taking my spot.

I do have 2 minicutes that could use some attention - would it be possible to buy 1 smoked Plexi and 2 bezels for the larger monitor when my stock ones eventually die?

my financial situation has changed with the times... so I won't be taking my spot.

I do have 2 minicutes that could use some attention - would it be possible to buy 1 smoked Plexi and 2 bezels for the larger monitor when my stock ones eventually die?
If @hursit is willing to manufacture extra parts, I'll take orders for them.
The design is not %100 original, so i cannot promise to spare Parts will fit your cabinets.
Only some Parts will be ok, etc coin MECH.

Just want to say BIG THANK YOU to all involved in this project! I know you all spent a lot of time and won't even make much money out of it... but you just crossed out 40 guy's bucket list of owning a mini cute!
what's next? Neo Geo SC19? lol

Just want to say BIG THANK YOU to all involved in this project! I know you all spent a lot of time and won't even make much money out of it... but you just crossed out 40 guy's bucket list of owning a mini cute!
Thanks to you.
Yes there are really big effort on this project.
Big thanks to @rewrite and @Solmin for their help.
I have already paid really big money for the first prototype. Molds, tests, etc.
It has been already more than one year im waiting for this time. At last we make it together.

Actually my next cabinet will be Neo 19 8o

Thanks to you.Yes there are really big effort on this project.
Big thanks to @rewrite and @Solmin for their help.
I have already paid really big money for the first prototype. Molds, tests, etc.
It has been already more than one year im waiting for this time. At last we make it together.

Dang that's epic news! Will happily continue to support your efforts for Neo 19. Please take my money!

Neo Geo SC19?
No one wants these! Break your fingers trying to hit the D button.

Actually my next cabinet will be Neo 19
Please Hursit, reconsider for my sake. SC-25 :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
lol
Thanks to you.Yes there are really big effort on this project.Big thanks to @rewrite and @Solmin for their help.

Dang that's epic news! Will happily continue to support your efforts for Neo 19. Please take my money!
SC -25 then , if we can find it :(

Why wouldn't you just make a custom CP for the Sc-19.

The Sc-19 is shorter, skinnier, and not as deep and the Neo 19 and has that sweet red stripe surrounding the CP.

The Neo has a curved "bonnet" that reminds me of Miss Bopeep.

What do you guys think?

ePjwZDc.jpg

Stock.jpg

Why wouldn't you just make a custom CP for the Sc-19.
At that point it's not an SC-19 anymore. Plus, they're cramped /because/ it's skinnier. If you put the buttons where they belonged you'd be rubbing hands with player 2 the entire time. The SC-19, like the 14, and the 13" woodie are just novelty cabs. At least you can play games on the Neo19 and the SC-25.

“ 13" woodie are just novelty cabs.“

Hey my Amuzy cabs would like to have a word with you, after school in the parking lot :P ...I wish Hursit would make a full cab based on 13” monitors..full cab not bar top..

Last edited:
Well I hope whatever is chosen is at least wired to jamma and not MVS

I like the looks of the SC but I haven’t played on either of them.

The $1,500 would include shipping to LA. You could pick up or we can ship from there.

It might be a good idea to find acceptable parts for stuff like speakers/PSU/buttons/sticks and I’ll just order it all. Since these are probably going to be crated I won’t install everything, but I can include all the parts when they go out
So if I put myself on the list I can pick up the cab in LA (Los Angeles) to save on having to ship the unit directly to my house.

Hey my Amuzy cabs would like to have a world with you, after school in the parking lot ...I wish Hursit would make a full cab based on 13” monitors..full cab not bar top..
Your Amuzy cabs are not the same size as the MVS 13". They are TINY.

Back