theoddtech - Pink x2
Rg111 - Green x1
hoagtech - Green x2 (Deposit Paid)
Blue_Fox - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
statix138 - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
chowmarcus - Pink x1
Artee023 - Pink x1
Sebastian M. - Green x1

If your name/payment status is not on this list, you have not filled out the form. Everyone on this order MUST fill out an inquiry form, regardless if you've been in touch with me directly or not. This is to help keep things/info in order so that I can update in a timely manner. This list will be maintained primarily on the order page.

The page for ordering is up. Please let me know if there are any problems.

http://www.gamesaru.net/mini_cute_repo

I'm thinking of using an email CC list to send out important updates, and/or will post here. If you are coming from here, please note your screenname so I can properly link information with users. First deposit of $500 will be expected by end of the month, you can just send PayPal Friends & Family (NO FEES, I'm not dealing with that crap), or Zelle to (775) 544-0465. Either way, it would be helpful if you can note in the comments when and how you are intending to pay the balance. In the case of Zelle where you can't easily put comments in the payment, you can go ahead and send me a PM to confirm. If any other payment methods are desired, you can leave them in the comments, and I will contact you personally. I'll try to get a list up somewhere that notes preorders and paid status so you can see if everything was received properly.

Go for it! Again if you have questions or anything, let me know! I'll be happy to answer them before you order. In the case we go over 40 orders but not enough to increase to 80, the numbered listings on this thread will have priority over all other orders. Don't worry about that!

Any unpaid preorders ($500) will be removed from the list on July 1st unless you've spoken with me and we've made some agreement, and passed on to anyone down the list. Any orders that look like spam will also be removed.

Deposit sent via PP F&F. Will pay balance using same method as deposit (forgot to add that to the notes). Let me know if you need to use the receiving location in Fremont, CA. Will swing it at no charge if possible. All depends on timing.

Also, @hursit, I changed the color of my 1 unit pre-order to green. EDIT: Also interested in the 1L panel and will keep watching closely on that.

@hursit Please change mine from Pink to Green, thank you.
Also, if you are making a 1P panel, I will probably also get one.

@Cereth I'll take catch up with you later today about $$$ for this and the other stuff.

I'm thinking of using an email CC list to send out important updates, and/or will post here. If you are coming from here, please note your screenname so I can properly link information with users. First deposit of $500 will be expected by end of the month, you can just send PayPal Friends & Family (NO FEES, I'm not dealing with that crap), or Zelle to (775) 544-0465. Either way, it would be helpful if you can note in the comments when and how you are intending to pay the balance. In the case of Zelle where you can't easily put comments in the payment, you can go ahead and send me a PM to confirm. If any other payment methods are desired, you can leave them in the comments, and I will contact you personally. I'll try to get a list up somewhere that notes preorders and paid status so you can see if everything was received properly.

Go for it! Again if you have questions or anything, let me know! I'll be happy to answer them before you order. In the case we go over 40 orders but not enough to increase to 80, the numbered listings on this thread will have priority over all other orders. Don't worry about that!

Any unpaid preorders ($500) will be removed from the list on July 1st unless you've spoken with me and we've made some agreement, and passed on to anyone down the list. Any orders that look like spam will also be removed.
Deposit sent via PP F&F. Will pay balance using same method as deposit (forgot to add that to the notes). Let me know if you need to use the receiving location in Fremont, CA. Will swing it at no charge if possible. All depends on timing.

Also, @hursit, I changed the color of my 1 unit pre-order to green. EDIT: Also interested in the 1L panel and will keep watching closely on that.

@Cereth I'll take catch up with you later today about $$$ for this and the other stuff.
Hi Guys
i will edit it but i think we will stick the @Cereth 's list now. Please tell him about your colors ;)

Hi Guysi will edit it but i think we will stick the @Cereth 's list now. Please tell him about your colors ;)
Yeah I got it. I'll be periodically updating the list on the website, you can check that to see if it has been properly recorded.

If your name/payment status is not on this list, you have not filled out the form. Everyone on this order MUST fill out an inquiry form, regardless if you've been in touch with me directly or not. This is to help keep things/info in order so that I can update in a timely manner. This list will be maintained primarily on the order page.
You got it, man. Form submitted.

Yeah I got it. I'll be periodically updating the list on the website, you can check that to see if it has been properly recorded.
Cool. I specified the proper color that I want in my order with Cereth.

These are not going to be made to order? Oh well I will just have to weld up and produce my own personal version at some point. I will probably have a flat monitor version if I do the regular size ones, 19" crts are not on ebay with shipping 99% of the time and i live in a dead zone of the USA with 300 plus miles away from any big city's. But I can make a version with a 13" monitor as i got 3 of those new in box I got years ago for 30 bucks each I miss them days, and have the super mini cute. But I think I will do a light blue for the color. To bad that wasn't a color choice for these perorders.

These are not going to be made to order? Oh well I will just have to weld up and produce my own personal version at some point. I will probably have a flat monitor version if I do the regular size ones, 19" crts are not on ebay with shipping 99% of the time and i live in a dead zone of the USA with 300 plus miles away from any big city's. But I can make a version with a 13" monitor as i got 3 of those new in box I got years ago for 30 bucks each I miss them days, and have the super mini cute. But I think I will do a light blue for the color. To bad that wasn't a color choice for these perorders.
Im really sorry about that but the customize the cabinet for every people is not possible to produce. The color is the biggest problem. The factory will prepare the color for us. But they will make it 100kg each 3 and it is really expensive

“But I can make a version with a 13" monitor as i got 3 of those new in box I got years ago for 30 bucks each I miss them days, and have the super mini cute.“

well brother, make it happen and count me in..there are about 3 of us that want a 13” CRT full size mini cute version.

Really jealous you guys are able to receive these in the US. Maybe one day I'll be able to buy something from Hursuit (his next project?) - can you please remove me from the list? :(

@hursit, question about the coin mech. Is that included? I don't see it mentioned in your description. Also, could you add a pic of the unit with the panels opened? Thanks!

@hursit, question about the coin mech. Is that included? I don't see it mentioned in your description. Also, could you add a pic of the unit with the panels opened? Thanks!
Hey
Yes coin mech metal parts incşude but Asahi Seiko mech. is not.
Sorry my first prototype is not with me now. A friend of mine took it from me for his game room

“well brother, make it happen and count me in..there are about 3 of us that want a 13” CRT full size mini cute version." __________________________ For that you basically just need a 13" CRT adapter frame for this repo version of the mini cute and a 13" custom bezel to fill in the void. If you get this repo mini cute. I would totally agree to make them to order for people that want the 13" CRT adapters. As I am a welder and fabricator by trade. But I'm not going to be able to buy one of these to make the adapter that will fit this repo mini cute. As it looks like it's a limited production run type thing and not a made to order when ever you can thing. And without one on hand to work with it's not going to fit just right if I took a guess at it blindly. Maybe the guy making these will come out with a 13" adapter frame and bezel but if it is only 3 people that want them. I would guess that it's not going to happen. As it looks like he has to pay for a minimum order size of 40 before the factory makes anything. And he would be stuck with 37 of that part unless others wanted to do the same thing. So I understand his reasons for not having them or other color choices.

“well brother, make it happen and count me in..there are about 3 of us that want a 13” CRT full size mini cute version." __________________________ For that you basically just need a 13" CRT adapter frame for this repo version of the mini cute and a 13" custom bezel to fill in the void. If you get this repo mini cute. I would totally agree to make them to order for people that want the 13" CRT adapters. As I am a welder and fabricator by trade. But I'm not going to be able to buy one of these to make the adapter that will fit this repo mini cute. As it looks like it's a limited production run type thing and not a made to order when ever you can thing. And without one on hand to work with it's not going to fit just right if I took a guess at it blindly. Maybe the guy making these will come out with a 13" adapter frame and bezel but if it is only 3 people that want them. I would guess that it's not going to happen. As it looks like he has to pay for a minimum order size of 40 before the factory makes anything. And he would be stuck with 37 of that part unless others wanted to do the same thing. So I understand his reasons for not having them or other color choices.
I thought of that as well and an adapter would not work.. the space inside the cab for a 13” CRT would be too big on a horizontal position. on a vertical position it might look ok..I made the measurements on an original cute and the 13” monitors.. what needs to happen, the cute needs to be shirk down or better said slimmed dow with the 13” crt in mind on both H and V. Or a need cab design that it’s not a cute..

I thought of that as well and an adapter would not work.. the space inside the cab for a 13” CRT would be too big on a horizontal position. on a vertical position it might look ok..I made the measurements on an original cute and the 13” monitors.. what needs to happen, the cute needs to be shirk down or better said slimmed dow with the 13” crt in mind on both H and V. Or a need cab design that it’s not a cute..
The adapte for 13'' is not Hard for me. It is metal.
But the bezel is very hard to make it. That why i have to take some orders tı make molds

Yeah it looks weird, but at the time I was thinking about getting it running with what I got laying around and then replace the 13" CRT later. But now I dropped the whole idea with a slimmer mini cute for now and will just be making myself a Mini Big Blue jr. with my 13" CRT monitors in mind to go with my full sized Big Blue here in these pictures of mine. I been working on it from just about the second month of this lock-down Pandemic in my state. but because I have the full size cabinet to work with and the 13" CRT I don't need to waste time online looking around for any measurements or guess work because I hate doing that stuff and I hate asking for help 80% of the time on any project I do, I can just take it all down in size to fit around the 13" CRT monitor I got. The full sized big blue looks to have like a 29" CRT, but I will have to measure it later when I start this project to make sure, but I don't see it to be that hard of a project. Yeah it's not as cool as a new slim Mini cute but I don't like looking around for plans and I don't have one on hand so I'm just working with what I got. ^^ but if you are trying to make a custom prototype bezel you can always do a Pepakura version, by making it from card stock and car Bondo or wood filler and wood putty first and then fine tune it and then make a mold with silicone rubber from a company called smooth-on and then cast a resin one and that company has all types of resin and plastics compounds to pick from or if you know how to do thermal vacuum forming you can do the final version from ABS plastic sheets. It's not expensive unless you are wasting the materials but that's what I always end up having to do with my arcades because parts are impossible to find or if I find one it'll cost more then what I paid for the whole Arcade cabinet with the game in it and in the end there all made out of metal, wood and plastic and if you make it right no one can tell it's not OEM and you can just add some cigarette burns with dust and dirt for the patina. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• 103349352_885660801929143_1546059081390192474_n.jpg
    103349352_885660801929143_1546059081390192474_n.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 86
  • 103248702_885660765262480_8858476412652066416_n.jpg
    103248702_885660765262480_8858476412652066416_n.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 95
  • 103384441_885660718595818_2975108739224666349_n.jpg
    103384441_885660718595818_2975108739224666349_n.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 94
Updated order list. If you are not on this list, you have not submitted a form. If you have not paid your deposit, the order is not confirmed.

Orders:
animesuperj - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
benime - Green x1 (Deposit Paid)
theoddtech - Pink x2
Rg111 - Green x1
hoagtech - Green x2 (Deposit Paid)
Blue_Fox - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
statix138 - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
chowmarcus - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
Artee023 - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
Sebastian M. - Green x1
acblunden2 - Green x1 (Deposit Paid)
Bad_Hambre - Pink x1
Lemony Vengeance - Yellow x1
rewrite - Green x1, Pink x1, Yellow x1
Pixel Krisis - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)

“But I can make a version with a 13" monitor as i got 3 of those new in box I got years ago for 30 bucks each I miss them days, and have the super mini cute.“

well brother, make it happen and count me in..there are about 3 of us that want a 13” CRT full size mini cute version.
@hursit If you make a 13" crt version I would skip getting this one and just get 2 of those. Ive been gaming on the sega dino king and the 13" screen does not bother me. its actually pretty good for that upclose play.

Back