What's new
The factory finish the power coat. They made our paint code. Only Pink is missing for now. We will get it soon too.

The reference was Scanner Gun's color codes
Thanks to @Derick2k for the paint codes
Looking real good :thumbup:
I sent the paint scanner to Rewrite today, so will have the pink one soon :)
It is good to hear that news :D
thank you again for your great effort ;)

Please make your deposits by then.
null__01.jpg

If the problem with the WG7700 is now dealt with, I take a PINK one :thumbup: I will contact @Gaming.One through the FB page to seal the deal. Those WG7700 that come with EU purchases are some old monitors right? Or did you guys find some NOS ones?

EDIT: Seems to be refurbished/NOS monitors/chassis so I ordered one! Wife got to choose the colour :D

Last edited:
If the problem with the WG7700 is now dealt with, I take a PINK one :thumbup: I will contact @Gaming.One through the FB page to seal the deal. Those WG7700 that come with EU purchases are some old monitors right? Or did you guys find some NOS ones?

EDIT: Seems to be refurbished/NOS monitors/chassis so I ordered one! Wife got to choose the colour :D
Correct, we found a stock in Brazil area.Tube with no burns, rest is new and in 15/24/31 hz
oh man, i need one of these monitors with the tri-sync :)

Correct, we found a stock in Brazil area.Tube with no burns, rest is new and in 15/24/31 hz
yeah, same here :D

yeah, same here :D
Me too!

Hi 'll,

I can arrange a group buying CIF USA for MOQ 50 pieces.
I need someone on the east coast area who can manage all the orders, the payments and can dispatch in all states with a local brokerage agency/forwarder.
On my side, i can receive the payment in bank wire transfer like IBAN /Swift, mean the guy need to been in an US bank like JP, BOA, Citi, Wells Fargo who work with IBAN / Swift system.
How much per monitor are we looking at?

The monitor will cost us 180 EUR when arrive here. Need to check the shipping cost for US if you want to move
I can arrange a group buying CIF USA for MOQ 50 pieces.
I need someone on the east coast area who can manage all the orders, the payments and can dispatch in all states with a local brokerage agency/forwarder.
So is this:

A) 180 Eur to be shipped from Brazil to France, then bought in bulk and shipped to East Coast USA, then shipping to individual parties.

or

B) 180 Eur is what they're going to cost in Europe and is a benchmark number, while a potential USA order would be direct from Brazil to USA?

Back