What's new
Hi 'll,

I can arrange a group buying CIF USA for MOQ 50 pieces.
I need someone on the east coast area who can manage all the orders, the payments and can dispatch in all states with a local brokerage agency/forwarder.
On my side, i can receive the payment in bank wire transfer like IBAN /Swift, mean the guy need to been in an US bank like JP, BOA, Citi, Wells Fargo who work with IBAN / Swift system.
How much per monitor are we looking at?
The monitor will cost us 180 EUR when arrive here. Need to check the shipping cost for US if you want to move
I’m thinking on price in the USA? And where on the east coast are they landing?

Oh man, super excited, lets work that out cause this might be good for @Cereth to distribute with the cabs?? @rewrite Maybe you want to handle it?? At around that price I would get 2 of them.

I would offer to received them, but Im in Nassau county, if in NY we would probably need someone in Brooklyn to get these, or might have to be picked up in NJ, since there are also ports there.
But somewhere mid east coast would be best, or I guess Florida will do.

Hi 'll,

I can arrange a group buying CIF USA for MOQ 50 pieces.
I need someone on the east coast area who can manage all the orders, the payments and can dispatch in all states with a local brokerage agency/forwarder.
On my side, i can receive the payment in bank wire transfer like IBAN /Swift, mean the guy need to been in an US bank like JP, BOA, Citi, Wells Fargo who work with IBAN / Swift system.
How much per monitor are we looking at?
The monitor will cost us 180 EUR when arrive here. Need to check the shipping cost for US if you want to move
I’m thinking on price in the USA? And where on the east coast are they landing?
we can ship anywhere you want in the world, you just need to said me the city and the nearest port on the EC area.. Why i asking you a single point of contact on your side who can manage the reception, forwarding and the payment.
In that case, @Cereth might be the best one to deal with then, he could receive these, and for a fee install/test them in the cabs before he ships them out or just send the monitors shipped along with cabs?? I would gladly pay a fee to have these already set up and tested in the cab(s :)

I'm still not clear if these are shipping from France or Brazil to the US?

Price would be much higher paying shipping/customs 2 times than once, I'd imagine.

I don't mind helping out if it seems sensible. I've already told @Cereth as much before when there was a different potential monitor source.

So I'd imagine by the time these get to the buyer they'll likely be close to 500USD per monitor this way. Even if whoever handled it charged nothing for their time/services.

Uncrated they're around 50-55lbs. 24" cubed is a reasonable expectation. Bigger, and heavier if crated.

Shipping (uninsured) from one end of the US to the other looks like:

FedEx $165
USPS $204

One end to the middle of the US only saves about $30.

180 Eur is roughly $203.

So more or less the cost is $368 + ??? in int'l shipping from France to East Coast.

If they were shipped to the West Coast and shipped in the Cutes, that's $130-160 saved *per monitor*.

Before anyone jumps the gun, lets confirm the k7000 measurements will fit.

You wouldn't want to get this monitor to your door and find out it doesnt fit, would you?

Will said 19" CRT also fit in a Neo 19 cab? I understand that might be Hursuits "next project" and would like to grab a monitor to remove the most complex part of the process :P

List update

Orders:
Cereth - 4-8 Cabinets (Deposit Paid)
animesuperj - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
benime - Green x1 (Deposit Paid)
hoagtech - Green x2 (Deposit Paid)
Blue_Fox - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
statix138 - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
chowmarcus - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
Artee023 - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
Lemony Vengeance - Yellow x1 (Deposit Paid)
Pixel Krisis - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
Derick2K - Green x1 (Deposit Paid)
Pega$u$ - Green x1 (Deposit Paid)
jbrlll - Yellow x1 (Deposit Paid)
Michael A. - Green x1 (Deposit Paid)
NeoLurker - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
Loegan43 - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
Epyc - Green x1, Pink x1, Yellow x1 (Deposit Paid)
Aaron M. - Green x1 (Deposit Paid)
Bad_Hambre - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
zero238 - Green x1, Yellow x1 (Deposit Paid)
Jermz0r - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
rewrite - Green x1, Pink x1, Yellow x1 (Deposit Paid)
theoddtech - Pink x2
Rg111 - Green x1
Sebastian M. - Green x1
Fletcher - Green x1
Kidkaos - Pink x1
Larry D. - Yellow x1
Joe G. - Pink x1
Terrance S. - Yellow x1
Rick D. - Green x1
Christopher A. - Green x1, Pink x1
Dean M. - Yellow x1
Patrick S. - Green x1
Julius V. - Yellow x1
Mike P. - Yellow x1

I just wanted to make sure did we get the pink color sorted out?

Also, any updates on the wg k7000 fitting or not?

Thanks.

I just wanted to make sure did we get the pink color sorted out?

Also, any updates on the wg k7000 fitting or not?

Thanks.
I sent the k7000 frame to Hursit last week before Independence Day. If everything goes through customs alright, it should be arriving in Turkey sometime next week.

The tools to measure the pink color has been sent to rewrite. I'm sure he will buzz in with a status update on color here soon.

No harm in asking though. :)

I appreciate the feedback fellas, no malice intended as all efforts are all appreciated. just wanted a follow up with the color thing in case I missed it.

I appreciate the feedback fellas, no malice intended as all efforts are all appreciated. just wanted a follow up with the color thing in case I missed it.
Absolutely!

maybe @Derick2k or @Arcade game who I know do have them might be able to assist?
I can try to do a color match at one of my local bodyshops, @hursit what brand auto paints do you have access to /use so I can compare to what I get locally, I can definitely get you the yellow and green.
We need powder coat code my friend. Not automotive
Not a problem, just need to know what you have access to/brands/etc...so I can get you the code.
Yes please.If you can find the code, i can try to find it and test it.There are always some color catalog for the painting. Maybe you can find one of them and compare it with your minis
Color match codes, I borrowed a paint scanner from a buddy, nice little tool.
Color matches are RAL D2, if that makes sense to someone that knows about this stuff

IMG_3574.jpg
IMG_3575.jpg
IMG_3576.jpg

I did the scans on the inside panels of the cabs in case the outside powedercoat color had faded from the original.

Let me know if this helps, I tested the colors in 3 spots just in case it came up with different matches each time.

I dont have a pink cab so cant help with that one, unless someone local to me has one that I can scan.

It also provides matches for other paint brands as well if you have an specific one in mind I can see if the tool has it.
Found it!

Below is hursits post after that color information was sorted out with Derick2k.

Sorry for the big post, but this was necessary.

ralcolorchart.com/ral-design/ral-180-80-30
ralcolorchart.com/ral-design/ral-095-90-40
Yes, these are the colors that I posted above that match my cabs
Wonderfull, that means we know the color codes. I will ask to factory for these colors. Maybe they have or they can make it for me ;)

@hursit which of the two pictured Yellow codes ended up being the final decision?

@hursit which of the two pictured Yellow codes ended up being the final decision?
I believe it was this one:

ralcolorchart.com/ral-design/ral-180-80-30
Yes, these are the colors that I posted above that match my cabs
Wonderfull, that means we know the color codes. I will ask to factory for these colors. Maybe they have or they can make it for me ;)

Back