Pre-Order For Capcom Mini Cute Production

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• deibit wrote:

I don't know if this was asked before... does this cute comes with the marquee, and/or marquee holder?

I mean the plexy thingie on top of the original ones:

Yes it will come with pleksi (marquee holder)
    Welcome to My Discord Server: discord.gg/VjA7sk6
    Talk about all arcade staff.... ;)
  • @hursit would it be possible to get measurements of this photo (lines in red) in cm? I would like already check if this will fit in my living rooms corner or do I need to re-locate it. Already re-arranged my back speakers around my sofa that there would be enough room for Mini Cute :love:

Wanted: Mushihimesama Futari

My Instagram about retrogaming. Mostly Japanese imports. Some restoring, BEER and obscurities!
  • nassekova wrote:

@hursit would it be possible to get measurements of this photo (lines in red) in cm? I would like already check if this will fit in my living rooms corner or do I need to re-locate it. Already re-arranged my back speakers around my sofa that there would be enough room for Mini Cute :love:

it is
    500mm ( 50cm ) left to right
    634,25mm ( 63,4cm around ) front to back.
    694,2mm ( 69,5cm around ) front to back with control panel
    Images
    • 1.png

415.96 kB, 975×707, viewed 14 times
    • 2.png

154.76 kB, 702×789, viewed 18 times
    • 3.png

245.94 kB, 904×835, viewed 16 times
  • Still waiting on confirmation that the monitors being ordered will work. Hopefully we can get that today, the deadline to pay the deposit on it is end of the month. I will be accepting payments as soon as confirmation is posted here. They will be $350, and 35 available to start out, first-come, first-serve. Please just send $350 PayPal Friends & Family to david@gamesaru.net, I will only accept payments from anyone who has already paid a deposit on their cabinet, all others will be returned (minus fees if you don't pay F&F). Just leave the name/contact you used to make the initial deposit, and I will record the monitor orders accordingly.

I will try to contact all deposit paid buyers to offer the monitor. Still don't know if they'll ship to our warehouse to be packaged with the cabs, or will have to be shipped domestically separate of the cabinet. Keep this in mind when ordering.

Order list update:

Orders:
    Cereth - 4-8 Cabinets (Deposit Paid)
    animesuperj - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
    benime - Green x1 (Deposit Paid)
    hoagtech - Green x2 (Deposit Paid)
    Blue_Fox - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
    statix138 - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
    chowmarcus - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
    Artee023 - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
    Lemony Vengeance - Yellow x1 (Deposit Paid)
    Pixel Krisis - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
    Derick2K - Green x1 (Deposit Paid)
    Pega$u$ - Green x1 (Deposit Paid)
    jbrlll - Yellow x1 (Deposit Paid)
    Michael A. - Green x1 (Deposit Paid)
    NeoLurker - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
    Loegan43 - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
    Epyc - Green x1, Pink x1, Yellow x1 (Deposit Paid)
    Aaron M. - Green x1 (Deposit Paid)
    Bad_Hambre - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
    zero238 - Green x1, Yellow x1 (Deposit Paid)
    Jermz0r - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
    rewrite - Green x1, Pink x1, Yellow x1 (Deposit Paid)
    Rg111 - Green x1 (Deposit Paid)
    Fletcher - Green x1 (Deposit Paid)
    FairWitness - Yellow x1 (Deposit Paid)
    Eric C. - Yellow x1 (Deposit Paid)
    theoddtech - Pink x2 (Deposit Paid)
    Sebastian M. - Green x1
    Kidkaos - Pink x1
    Larry D. - Yellow x1
    Joe G. - Pink x1
    Terrance S. - Yellow x1
    Rick D. - Green x1
    Christopher A. - Green x1, Pink x1
    Dean M. - Yellow x1
    Patrick S. - Green x1
    Julius V. - Yellow x1
    Mike P. - Yellow x1
    Ben C. - Yellow x1
    Be attitude for gains . . .

1 : Be praying
    2 : Be praying
    3 : Be praying
  • rewrong wrote:

Cereth wrote:

Still waiting on confirmation that the monitors being ordered will work. Hopefully we can get that today, the deadline to pay the deposit on it is end of the month.
    Just to confirm, are you asking for a deposit for the monitors, or the remaining cabs on the list?
    The tracking for the monitor frame is still showing "In Transit", as of today.
    Payment for the monitors. Just mentioning that if people haven't paid a deposit for a cabinet yet, they cannot get a monitor.

• Cereth wrote:

rewrong wrote:

Cereth wrote:

Still waiting on confirmation that the monitors being ordered will work. Hopefully we can get that today, the deadline to pay the deposit on it is end of the month.
    Just to confirm, are you asking for a deposit for the monitors, or the remaining cabs on the list?The tracking for the monitor frame is still showing "In Transit", as of today.
    Payment for the monitors. Just mentioning that if people haven't paid a deposit for a cabinet yet, they cannot get a monitor.

Ok, so what happened here?:

Cereth wrote:

rewrong wrote:

Don't miss this one either:

rewrong wrote:

Before anyone jumps the gun, lets confirm the k7000 measurements will fit.

You wouldn't want to get this monitor to your door and find out it doesnt fit, would you?
    The k7000 frame should be arriving to Hursit this week. Once the measurements are confirmed, only then, can we start confirming monitor compatibility.Sorry to shit in everyone's cereal, but we got to be real here.
    This. I refuse to take orders for them or buy any before having this confirmation.
    Did we confirm the monitors measurements on another post?
  • Cereth wrote:

I think this is the situation with the monitors. So no confirmation yet.
    Wanted: Mushihimesama Futari

My Instagram about retrogaming. Mostly Japanese imports. Some restoring, BEER and obscurities!
  • Ok another small update too
    . Pink Color Sample is ready. I ordered it. Looks really good.

. El connector for the 120 cabinet has been ordered. Total set.
    Images
    • IMG_20200724_132608.jpg

128.02 kB, 900×1,245, viewed 52 times
  • Hi Hursit,

I'm not an arcade expert like others on this thread, as I've never put together a cab before. But would it be possible to update the first post after everything has shipped, with recommended parts we would need to complete the cabinet? I know 'Gaming One' has the units packaged, but a list of recommended Speaker, power supply, buttons, harness etc. would be super helpful. Happy to hear what others on this thread would recommend too 8)

Post by acblunden2 ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves: wrong thread. ().
  • owlnonymous wrote:

I am on the list as Patrick S. Is my deposit required yet? I have not heard anything back.
    There probably won't be any personal contact unless anything really specific comes up, its the whole reason I put a system in place to handle it. I'm usually already handling 30-50 other orders, on top of adding another 40+ for this, so I can't really keep up with every single person.

At this point, deadlines are being pushed back because the last of the groundwork for production isn't quite in yet, but I highly encourage anyone who has not made the production deposit of $500 yet to do so ASAP. Payment can be made PayPal Friends & Family to david@gamesaru.net, you can contact me directly if you need to make payment in other ways. The remainder will be due once production is complete, BEFORE the container ships.

• New

Cereth wrote:

owlnonymous wrote:

I am on the list as Patrick S. Is my deposit required yet? I have not heard anything back.
    There probably won't be any personal contact unless anything really specific comes up, its the whole reason I put a system in place to handle it. I'm usually already handling 30-50 other orders, on top of adding another 40+ for this, so I can't really keep up with every single person.
    At this point, deadlines are being pushed back because the last of the groundwork for production isn't quite in yet, but I highly encourage anyone who has not made the production deposit of $500 yet to do so ASAP. Payment can be made PayPal Friends & Family to david@gamesaru.net, you can contact me directly if you need to make payment in other ways. The remainder will be due once production is complete, BEFORE the container ships.
    Payment sent pending 72 hour review.
    *update: Payment cleared.

PCB: List
    PINS: Jurassic Park Pro, Iron Maiden Premium, Bride of Pinbot, Spectrum, Paragon
    TWITCH: twitch.tv/owlnonymous

The post was edited 1 time, last by owlnonymous ().

• New

Cereth wrote:

Still waiting on confirmation that the monitors being ordered will work. Hopefully we can get that today, the deadline to pay the deposit on it is end of the month. I will be accepting payments as soon as confirmation is posted here. They will be $350, and 35 available to start out, first-come, first-serve. Please just send $350 PayPal Friends & Family to david@gamesaru.net, I will only accept payments from anyone who has already paid a deposit on their cabinet, all others will be returned (minus fees if you don't pay F&F). Just leave the name/contact you used to make the initial deposit, and I will record the monitor orders accordingly.

I will try to contact all deposit paid buyers to offer the monitor. Still don't know if they'll ship to our warehouse to be packaged with the cabs, or will have to be shipped domestically separate of the cabinet. Keep this in mind when ordering.
    Just sent ya $350 anyway, if the monitors dont work out you can apply this towards cost of the cab :thumbup: Hope thats ok with you?! Might as well send it now before I spend it on other stuff :D

Found: Garegga, Bakraid, Gunnail, Hyper Duel
    Wanted: PCBs - Batsugun, Rapid Hero, Air Gallet Arts/Pop/Manuals - Garegga, Bakraid
    Vewlix CP Shipping Brackets (2x red sets preferred)
  • New

Yeah, we can’t afford to wait anymore. I’ve held out long enough. I’ll start taking orders for the monitors. If you have paid the $500 production deposit, you may send payment for the monitor to secure one. I will make sure there are enough ordered. Please do so as soon as you are able if you are interested.