What's new
I am on the list as Patrick S. Is my deposit required yet? I have not heard anything back.
There probably won't be any personal contact unless anything really specific comes up, its the whole reason I put a system in place to handle it. I'm usually already handling 30-50 other orders, on top of adding another 40+ for this, so I can't really keep up with every single person.
At this point, deadlines are being pushed back because the last of the groundwork for production isn't quite in yet, but I highly encourage anyone who has not made the production deposit of $500 yet to do so ASAP. Payment can be made PayPal Friends & Family to david@gamesaru.net, you can contact me directly if you need to make payment in other ways. The remainder will be due once production is complete, BEFORE the container ships.
Payment sent pending 72 hour review.
*update: Payment cleared.

Last edited:
Still waiting on confirmation that the monitors being ordered will work. Hopefully we can get that today, the deadline to pay the deposit on it is end of the month. I will be accepting payments as soon as confirmation is posted here. They will be $350, and 35 available to start out, first-come, first-serve. Please just send $350 PayPal Friends & Family to david@gamesaru.net, I will only accept payments from anyone who has already paid a deposit on their cabinet, all others will be returned (minus fees if you don't pay F&F). Just leave the name/contact you used to make the initial deposit, and I will record the monitor orders accordingly.

I will try to contact all deposit paid buyers to offer the monitor. Still don't know if they'll ship to our warehouse to be packaged with the cabs, or will have to be shipped domestically separate of the cabinet. Keep this in mind when ordering.
Just sent ya $350 anyway, if the monitors dont work out you can apply this towards cost of the cab :thumbup: Hope thats ok with you?! Might as well send it now before I spend it on other stuff :D

Yeah, we can’t afford to wait anymore. I’ve held out long enough. I’ll start taking orders for the monitors. If you have paid the $500 production deposit, you may send payment for the monitor to secure one. I will make sure there are enough ordered. Please do so as soon as you are able if you are interested.

some updates

The coin mechanism has been finished already.
Today i have talked with @Cereth , then i have created and draw my Frame for the Monitor . I can tell you the Wells Gardner 19 can fit into my Mini Cute repro. But you will use my Frame. I will add that frame into the cabinet.

The neck pcb dont touch to back door. I made the bezel -5mm deep smaller. I will put the static rubber on the backdoor for safety. There is 1cm space between neck pcb and Back door.

I just made the front part of that Frame, because that one is the important. When i get the real frame i will make it exactly the same Only with the smaller ears. There is no problem with the Tate Mode too ;)

Do you have a PayPal account to send the 350$? I’ll get it to you today.
Thanks

I read a little more and see it was the same address our 500deposit went too, 350$ just via PayPal friends and family.

Last edited:
all some updates
The coin mechanism has been finished already.
Today i have talked with @Cereth , then i have created and draw my Frame for the Monitor . I can tell you the Wells Gardner 19 can fit into my Mini Cute repro. But you will use my Frame. I will add that frame into the cabinet.

The neck pcb dont touch to back door. I made the bezel -5mm deep smaller. I will put the static rubber on the backdoor for safety. There is 1cm space between neck pcb and Back door.

I just made the front part of that Frame, because that one is the important. When i get the real frame i will make it exactly the same Only with the smaller ears. There is no problem with the Tate Mode

All i needed to hear, WG fits. Deposit paid for 1 PINK mini cute @Cereth

@hursit is it 1cm space in both vertical and horizontal positions?
Sorry buddy, i dont understand what do you mean :D Can you ve more spesific
Is there no worry about the monitor touching the back of the cabinet in both vertical and horizontal orientation of the monitor?
Oh i see.
when you make it Tate Mode, you will turn it to left. That means the long part of the pcb will be going down. I can tell you, there will be more space in tate mode (more means 1 or 2mm :D )

last one thing to handle

We have to decide for the LCD monitor. Please lets choose the optimal LCD together, then i will create an adapter -bezel for it

I have two Hantarex Polo/2 monitors (a regular Polo/2 and a SVGA variant) in two sizes (20” and 21”)

In the Hantarex manual you can find the detailed dimensions (no need to send the frame, I would say)

(Just in case you want to broaden the compatibility)

:rolleyes:

List updated, will keep in touch with future info! I still have one other container I'm rushing to make sure is taken care of at the same time until I can put my full focus in here

EDIT: I haven't fully caught up the recent incoming PayPal transactions, that will be in the next list update

Orders:
Cereth - 4-8 Cabinets (Deposit Paid)
animesuperj - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
benime - Green x1 (Deposit Paid)
hoagtech - Green x2 (Deposit Paid)
Blue_Fox - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
statix138 - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
chowmarcus - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
Artee023 - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
Lemony Vengeance - Yellow x1 (Deposit Paid)
Pixel Krisis - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
Derick2K - Green x1 (Deposit Paid)
Pega$u$ - Green x1 (Deposit Paid)
jbrlll - Yellow x1 (Deposit Paid)
Michael A. - Green x1 (Deposit Paid)
NeoLurker - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
Loegan43 - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
Epyc - Green x1, Pink x1, Yellow x1 (Deposit Paid)
Aaron M. - Green x1 (Deposit Paid)
Bad_Hambre - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
zero238 - Green x1, Yellow x1 (Deposit Paid)
Jermz0r - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
rewrite - Green x1, Pink x1, Yellow x1 (Deposit Paid)
Rg111 - Green x1 (Deposit Paid)
Fletcher - Green x1 (Deposit Paid)
FairWitness - Yellow x1 (Deposit Paid)
Eric C. - Yellow x1 (Deposit Paid)
theoddtech - Pink x2 (Deposit Paid)
Sebastian M. - Green x1
Kidkaos - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
owlnonymous - Green x1 (Deposit Paid)
Larry D. - Yellow x1
Joe G. - Pink x1
Terrance S. - Yellow x1
Rick D. - Green x1
Christopher A. - Green x1, Pink x1
Dean M. - Yellow x1
Julius V. - Yellow x1
Mike P. - Yellow x1
Ben C. - Yellow x1

Monitors:
Michael A. x1 - (Paid)
Derick2k x1 - (Paid)
Pega$u$ x1 - (Paid)
jbrlll x1 - (Paid)
Artee023 x1 - (Paid)
hoagtech x2 - (Paid)

last one thing to handle

We have to decide for the LCD monitor. Please lets choose the optimal LCD together, then i will create an adapter -bezel for it
Does this mean that all Europe orders can already be sent to factory and to @Gaming.One since they all use WG CRT monitor? :whistling: :love:

Seems like the time to ask, right on the heels of @nassekova 's question:

What's the chassis model number on these monitors, @Gaming.One ? PD199500? There are only a couple of tri-sync WG models.

Back