What's new
they may not even have possession yet possibly brockering the deal.
Actually we know for a fact he doesn't have them. He said that the work to be done to them was being put off until after COVID because it's bad in Brazil. So there's that, /then/ shipping into Europe by boat before he'd even have them to sell to anyone.

This. It's my preferred way of sending money to anyone in the EU.
We've already derailed a good bit. And I've always wondered:

What is your course of action should you pay someone and they never deliver anything? Does your bank offer protection, or is it just assumed no one is going to act shady?

I cant even PM the guy. He blocked everyone.

I was gonna see if I could order 20 tubes for everyone.

I hesitant to hit him up on his store or facebook as he kinda snapped at me when I wanted to reiterate the tube condition and chassis.

Maybe someone else could do it or me
lmao you're one to charge head first into red flags aren't ya?
Sketchy payments, mediocre parts they may not even have possession yet possibly brockering the deal. Just let it go. Not a lot of people to begin with wanted these tubes. You're looking to get scammed. I rather see updates on this forum about the mini cute rather than stubborn members beating a dead horse. I promise if you want NOS tubes there are some in the Phillipines. A dude on Facebook just posted about them and also NOS Capcom Impress cabs. They're out there and possibly a better value as they are true NOS piled in a warehouse in the Philippines. Also the dudes English is much better than gaming one so it should be easier to connect on that front. I don't mean to be much of a dick but seriously this thread is going in a different direction than it should.
can you share this dude @Kidkaos ? need one tx

Hoping it’s not to late to get in on the pre-order. I would like a green with a NOS monitor. I messaged @Cereth but I’m posting here just in case someone can point me the way to put a deposit in. Thanks!!

We've already derailed a good bit. And I've always wondered:
What is your course of action should you pay someone and they never deliver anything? Does your bank offer protection, or is it just assumed no one is going to act shady?
Money gone is the only action after that...
Unless there are lots of police reports on the same account nobody is gonna do shit over here.

had it happen to me once or twice, bank just says you willingly transferred the money yourself.
Yet still it is used in 95% of transactions over here I guess.

@Thundaar wire transfer is a lot more common in other countries, and not viewed as sketchy like it is here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single_Euro_Payments_Area
If it were a wire transfer to Cereth or KC, people with a known reputation for honorable business, I'd accept the risk. Gaming One's lack of reviews, coupled with their unprofessional attitude just triggered all my red flags. They blocked me anyway, so it's a moot point on my end. Seeing how they conducted themselves with @rewrite and others, reinforced I dodged a bullet.

Update: Gaming One has locked their Facebook Page. Even with an alternate account, I can't view it. They're a scam outfit. I'm now convinced more than ever.

Last edited:
lmao you're one to charge head first into red flags aren't ya?.
No. I see an offering of NOS tubes and I want to make that an option for people buying this.

Most tubes at arcades I see are burnt and a CRT tube sounds amazing for this project.

If you don’t want the option. That’s your choice.

I want to help and make a new CRT tube a reality.

I want to secure the source in any way possible.

Update: Gaming One has locked their Facebook Page. Even with an alternate account, I can't view it. They're a scam outfit. I'm now convinced more than ever.
I want to secure the source in any way possible.
May need to learn Portuguese.
ehh. After the Facebook dodge I think I’m starting to smell the rot.
Damnit if those new tubes were real though..
I wanted those tubes to be real. I wanted to play HnK, Guilty Gear, and Dolphin Blue on one. I was going to throw it in my Dynamo while the k7000 moved to the Cute if it couldn't fit.

To me, when he said "no burn, the rest is NOS", that tells me the tubes were used, with no burn, and the chassis was NOS.

I dont think the tubes were new, my friend... ;(

I wanted those tubes to be real. I wanted to play HnK, Guilty Gear, and Dolphin Blue on one. I was going to throw it in my Dynamo while the k7000 moved to the Cute if it couldn't fit.
To me, when he said "no burn, the rest is NOS", that tells me the tubes were used, with no burn, and the chassis was NOS.

I was similarly confused by the wording. It reminds me a bit about the Egret II order that was supposed to be NOS, but it was only the NNCs that were NOS. Language barrier is real

I was similarly confused by the wording. It reminds me a bit about the Egret II order that was supposed to be NOS, but it was only the NNCs that were NOS. Language barrier is real
Is there any proof those were NOS after all, and not just exceedingly minimal use?

Coin counter count should be a fairly dead giveaway. New cabs should be 5-10 digits before rolling over to 0.

Update: Gaming One has locked their Facebook Page
No they didn’t

KURHkQg.jpg

They are on holiday though (status away)

but I get answers from them in a matter of minutes, when not seconds.

Maybe we can refocus this thread into something more constructive? Everything is starting to look a little bit toxic on here if you ask me...

Wow this was a nice topic I was following , even tho I was not buying... so sad that there are some issues but that won’t stop me making popcorn :thumbsup: Anyway good luck with this you all :thumbup:

What’s the depth (from the frame to the back) of that K7000?
This might have gotten lost with all the flaming in the last posts... but since now we seem to be back on track.... someone has an answer to this? (I mean the standard factory K7000)

Last edited:
I have an ignorant question, if I can source an 18” Nanao and over pay for it can I bolt this into the repo? Or does the custom k7000 19” bracket eliminate the 18” option?

Back