What's new
Let's make sure that we don't make @hursit feel uncomfortable please. I think that anyone reading this forum and with your comments, will be able to know what has happened. Let's move on. I'm discussing about the permaban with other admins. Certainly very very ugly to do something like that.

but GamingOne already said that he will not deal with this forum anymore
I assume this is one of the deleted messages I don't have pictures of, then? Have you a screenshot of this?

And if this is true, then there is zero reason not to ban him permanently. Problem solved.

I'm tired of the looping discussions as well. We had the monitor situation sorted. And again, just like last year, someone had to come in and put their needs (Gaming.One's profit margin) before the needs of the project, and created another pointless round-about discussion about a monitor.

I'm discussing about the permaban with other admins.
The fact that this even has to be discussed is disappointing, and not something that I expected out of this forum.

It's clearly against the rules, it's a heavy violation on my personal space/rights/whatever (and to @Thundaar 's as well, despite less of his information being posted), and I would have expected that this forum of all places, that prides itself on generally being a positive, drama-free environment, would not tolerate this kind of behavior.

As requested by @hursit and other members, we are closing temporarely this thread. We'll open it as soon as things cool down.

I'm discussing about the permaban with other admins.
The fact that this even has to be discussed is disappointing, and not something that I expected out of this forum.
It's clearly against the rules, it's a heavy violation on my personal space/rights/whatever (and to @Thundaar 's as well, despite less of his information being posted), and I would have expected that this forum of all places, that prides itself on generally being a positive, drama-free environment, would not tolerate this kind of behavior.
@Gaming.One is now perma-banned.

Round 1-FIGHT- :thumbsup: haha na good luck all! Want to see these baby s come to life :)

Hi guys, we are trying to know who ordered the cab though the European distributor, could you please come back in case you placed the order?

Last edited:
I got the NOS WG D9500 chassis.

I’m going to run compatability tests on my boards and line double tests with OSSC for the fun of it.

Before I do that, I need to get it ready for my donor tubes.

I bought this 19” Isolation transformer and am ready to solder my leads to the appropriate connectors.

My question is.

Where do I connect my 4 leads.

These are my 4 leads.

Please help

Connect the power cord to the primary tabs, then run wires from the secondary tabs to your monitor.

use a multimeter to check the AC voltage coming off of the secondary tabs before hooking it up to your monitor just to be safe

I opened up the 19" donor tubes for the d9500 chassis.

I had a Symphonic curve 19" and a LXI 19" high curve monitor.

The pin header on the D9500 had 11 pin sockets.

The Symphonic only had 7 pins and a smaller diameter.

The LXI had 9 pins and fit the 11 pin socket with missing pins.

I haven't soldered the leads to the ISO transformer, but with the missing pins am I SOL?

Can someone please confirm the the pin count on the K7000 tube to see if were dealing with 2 different neckboards?

I may need to sweet talk the dump guy again..

I opened up the 19" donor tubes for the d9500 chassis.

I had a Symphonic curve 19" and a LXI 19" high curve monitor.

The pin header on the D9500 had 11 pin sockets.

The Symphonic only had 7 pins and a smaller diameter.

The LXI had 9 pins and fit the 11 pin socket with missing pins.
I dunno I have about 5 cga monitors that have 7 and 9 pins. the only monitor I have that has 11 pins would be my tatung VGA monitor. Also does a d9500 need and Iso? Its newer than some of my K series, U series, and the tatung and they all are iso free. then you got yoke impedance and resistance to worry about on a tube swap.

just chiming in with some positive vibes to say that despite technical difficulties this project looks awesome.
I'm based in europe and would have to buy one with monitor since I'm not experienced enough to deal with this kind of hardware.
I don't own a cab because I can't deal with the high maintenance but I can see this being a great way to get started.

just chiming in with some positive vibes to say that despite technical difficulties this project looks awesome.
I'm based in europe and would have to buy one with monitor since I'm not experienced enough to deal with this kind of hardware.
I don't own a cab because I can't deal with the high maintenance but I can see this being a great way to get started.
Ufortunately the cabs are BYOM at the moment.

A new or used monitor option would be awesome.

Hopefully we can do some prelim tube swap work to the point we have a solid plan of attack.

How is 19” k7000 stock in Spain?

It’s pretty low and burned here in the US.

Back