What's new
This effort started out as a repro. A prototype was made at 80% accuracy and offered for pre-order for which 37/40 people needed to fill a container expressed interest in the cab at that early stage. Along the way, some special interets came into play requiring 100% accuracy. Now it is WG 19" K7000 or bust. The special interests won. I can see why you are quick to be dismissive. It serves your purpose. Because as you said, "........a project that is just as much mine as Hursit's." People will be left out in the cold, even in the US. Not that you care of course. Now I do see your perspective. But it is myopic and selfish IMO.

In any case, it is WG 19" K7000 or bust. You win. My choice of words are intentional. To call out why the outcomes shall be what they shall be. At the end of the day, please don't blame hursit or Cereth, the two guys that invested the most and the most to lose.
Look, I know you don't like me, but you're poisoning a sales thread because you don't like me.

A collective decision was made 9 months ago to abandon the project because 80% wasn't good enough. It's not because of "special interests", me, or "serving my purpose".

Stop breaking forum rules because you have some weird grudge against me.

This effort started out as a repro. A prototype was made at 80% accuracy and offered for pre-order for which 37/40 people needed to fill a container expressed interest in the cab at that early stage. Along the way, some special interets came into play requiring 100% accuracy. Now it is WG 19" K7000 or bust. The special interests won. I can see why you are quick to be dismissive. It serves your purpose. Because as you said, "........a project that is just as much mine as Hursit's." People will be left out in the cold, even in the US. Not that you care of course. Now I do see your perspective. But it is myopic and selfish IMO.

In any case, it is WG 19" K7000 or bust. You win. My choice of words are intentional. To call out why the outcomes shall be what they shall be. At the end of the day, please don't blame hursit or Cereth, the two guys that invested the most and the most to lose.
Who is this post aimed at anyways?

Hello people :)

Of course everybody can share their opinions and their concern. But please be polite. We dont want one more fighting in here :D

I know im not active too much because of the hard working but i read all of them. And i can tell you guys ; any tension of the this thread is push me under the stress and slow down my motivation. Please Please Please just wait for my news about it .

1- We have decided only for K7000, and im working on it. I cant promise for another tubes or chasis. If they fit , it will be good news only for us
2- I have talked with @deibit before. And im working on another solution about the EURO monitors.

Those are only important points we need to know ;)

Thanks to Admins,
they gave me the Admin Rights in this thread. So i really dont want to delete any message. Please help me about it ;)

Look, I know you don't like me, but you're poisoning a sales thread because you don't like me.
Brutha, I got no problem with you. We've always been cool. Just want to be sure everyone in the community gets a fair shake on this. If not, they should know what they are up against. This is not about you and me. Never has been. But please don't deny why things are so unflinching. It is pretty obviously disengenous.
Why did you decide to insert yourself and clog the project with more information?
Interestingly enough, rewrite and hursit asked me to check things out with the K7000.
Show me the proof that certain models don’t work. Until then, you may have a bias.
I can do better than that. Standby.
I can tell you care
FYI, those photos with measurements of the K7000 I posted were taken after I decided to back out of the pre-order. They were needed, so I made a small investment then did them.

2- I have talked with @deibit before. And im working on another solution about the EURO monitors.
Alright. That does change the very recent discussions significantly. I was very worried for the EU guys. Those EU guys now have the measurements of the K7000, so they can work with you on a solution.

It is pretty obviously disengenous.
It really isn't. And that's why I assume you have to have something against me. Because otherwise: why?

The project failed the first time because when people found it would only be 80% accurate, they backed out en masse. Enough to not have the 40 necessary to move forward. It's not some conspiracy. It's how things happened.

And you're not telling anyone anything new. It's been the k7000 for what, 2 months now? You're just dragging up old arguments that have already been laid to rest several times.

EU members will have to be sorted at some point, yes, but at this point there isn't even an EU distributor and only a handful of EU purchases. They'll be taken care of, I'm certain.
Sometimes I know what I'm talking about :)

Alright. That does change the very recent discussions significantly. I was very worried for the EU guys. Those EU guys now have the measurements of the K7000, so they can work with you on a solution.
I dont want to let down EUR Area Gamers about of this. So, im sure we will find a solution about it.
@deibit have some monitors and i will test the measurements when i finish the first sample. Then i can share the infomation about it ;)

thanks.

and lets update something Guys.

All the drawing Data has been sent to CNC last week
The K7000 Frame which shipped to me by @rewrong is arriwed to Istanbul. I think i will get it in a few days, and i will draw it qucikly to send it to CNC too.

I have already created a Frame for my self because i have a TUBE which same size of K7000.

I will update the post very soon

It is pretty obviously disengenous.
It really isn't. And that's why I assume you have to have something against me. Because otherwise: why?
The project failed the first time because when people found it would only be 80% accurate, they backed out en masse. Enough to not have the 40 necessary to move forward. It's not some conspiracy. It's how things happened.

And you're not telling anyone anything new. It's been the k7000 for what, 2 months now? You're just dragging up old arguments that have already been laid to rest several times.
Tell you what. Based upon hursit's last post, the EU guys will be taken care of with a different solution. Made me sick to my stomach that they wouldn't have access to the K7000. Given that, we can lay this to rest.

Let's focus on the US guys now and the K7000, yeah?

This is how Coin Mechanism Looks like.
Thanks to @rewrite to ship it to me. I have re-draw it %100 original.

vlafFTJ.png

Xuw5Wxt.png

uMU2HDD.png

Tell you what. Based upon hursit's last post, the EU guys will be taken care of with a different solution. Made me sick to my stomach that they wouldn't have access to the K7000. Given that, we can lay this to rest.

I'd already stated they'd be taken care of an hour ago, and you continued to go on about twisting things to serve my purpose and repeatedly quoting me rather than looking at the situation as it happened... Now that Hursit's stated the same thing you want to lay things to rest... Come on, dude... You made some pretty nasty accusations for it to suddenly be fine moments later.

I agree the thread should refocus, but it wouldn't have needed to if not for your rude comments and going on about monitors that aren't related... yet again.

I'll be straightforward. There's no "Let's".

Were discussing everything behind closed doors, and you're not involved. No one is coming forward and saying it, so I will.

Its clear that theres beef between you and rewrite, and since hes heavily involved in this project, it would be best to leave it alone. You're annoying people.

You've already been contacted directly about it. Please be admirable and bow out.

I dont want to let down EUR Area Gamers about of this. So, im sure we will find a solution about it.
@deibit have some monitors and i will test the measurements when i finish the first sample. Then i can share the infomation about it
Great news! Can't wait to hear more.

I know im not active too much because of the hard working but i read all of them. And i can tell you guys ; any tension of the this thread is push me under the stress and slow down my motivation. Please Please Please just wait for my news about it .
Thanks to Admins,
they gave me the Admin Rights in this thread. So i really dont want to delete any message. Please help me about it
We get it. No drama, no poisoning. Guys please keep it polite. We are doing great things here and I'm sure that there will be a good solution for everyone. Be patient.

Just chiming in to say that if there’s a monitor solution for us eu folk i’m definitely ordering one!

Forget about the 20" MTC-9000 too. The repro is designed for the WG 19" K7000 and only the WG 19" K7000.
Easy for you to say. You do know that the K7000 and compatible tubes are absolutely impossible to find in Europe? @hursit would be screwing everyone in Europe over if that were true.

Anyway, I remembered wrong, the mounting points are actually different:

mtc9000_vs_k7000_1.jpg

mtc9000_vs_k7000_3.jpg

Easily fixed with a drill though.

As for the width, the side bars are removable if needed and you could put a smaller tray for the chassis if those are issues. As for depth, the MTC-9000 with a TTD A48 tube is actually shorter.

If a K7000 with the original frame fits in the repro cab, give me 15 minutes and I'll throw a MTC-9000 in. If the cab comes with its own frame, then this is completely inconsequential. A 48cm tube is a 48cm tube. A Hantarex MTC-9000 will fit, end of.

Attachments

• mtc9000_vs_k7000_2.jpg
    mtc9000_vs_k7000_2.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 96
  • mtc9000_vs_k7000_4.jpg
    mtc9000_vs_k7000_4.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 108
@hursit? Is it possible to make the part that corresponds to the monitor in such a way that you can change it and make it compatible for several monitors?

Then you can order all parts the same, except the "case" for the monitor which you can add in the last minute.

Forget about the 20" MTC-9000 too. The repro is designed for the WG 19" K7000 and only the WG 19" K7000.
Easy for you to say. You do know that the K7000 and compatible tubes are absolutely impossible to find in Europe? @hursit would be screwing everyone in Europe over if that were true.

Anyway, I remembered wrong, the mounting points are actually different:

mtc9000_vs_k7000_1.jpg

mtc9000_vs_k7000_3.jpg

Easily fixed with a drill though.

As for the width, the side bars are removable if needed and you could put a smaller tray for the chassis if those are issues. As for depth, the MTC-9000 with a TTD A48 tube is actually shorter.

If a K7000 with the original frame fits in the repro cab, give me 15 minutes and I'll throw a MTC-9000 in. If the cab comes with its own frame, then this is completely inconsequential. A 48cm tube is a 48cm tube. A Hantarex MTC-9000 will fit, end of.
@hursit? Is it possible to make the part that corresponds to the monitor in such a way that you can change it and make it compatible for several monitors?

Then you can order all parts the same, except the "case" for the monitor which you can add in the last minute.
Thanks to @deibit for this data

https://www.arcade-museum.com/manuals-monitors/Hantarex MTC9000 14in 16in 20in Manual.pdf

It looks will be fit inside my desing. The depth is will be no problem because it is shorter than K7000. I will only need to create a new frame with shorter side mounting parts.

I cant tell you it is %100 for now. But i will tell you about it after first sample which will be ready in 10 days i hope.

Back