What's new
I'm pretty much out of my element posting here... but I was curious about LCD options. Would something like this: http://www.arcadeshop.com/i/1629/19-wells-gardner-game-pro-lcd-monitor.htm be an appropriate alternative while trying to track down a K7000? It is nearly a 100 bucks more than the ASUS model posted above - so, maybe not?

Would testing lag using something like the time sleuth be worthwhile? Thanks.
I am also curious about that LCD but I don’t think that‘s an IPS monitor and the colors would be off..

maybe something like below but not sure if there’s an 4:3 version....this one is 5:4

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Acer-B196L...664642&hash=item3b49b9a771:g:90gAAOSw6Wle-38O

Those WG LCDs look really really poor in person.

Plus they aren't VESA mount, so it may get interesting trying to set something up.

Those WG LCDs look really really poor in person.

Plus they aren't VESA mount, so it may get interesting trying to set something up.
I decided to keep and pull a GO7 out of a cocktail i was selling to place an WG lcd in it. Its too small so I had to buy a Happ LCD bracket for $60 dollars more. It could be a solution.

So I have been needing to contact people individually about balance payment on these, but I just haven't had time. I'm actually at a point where I have to make another notice that any messages received in the next week or so may not get a response, I'm getting far too many messages to handle as one person. HOWEVER, if you are ready to pay your balance for the mini-cute preorders, please shoot me a message on whatever format we were in touch, and be comfortable to pay the remaining balance if you have all the info you need. I will respond with a confirmation of the record when I receive it!

Other news, I am starting a batch buy of buttons, joysticks, and PSUs. The buttons/sticks will be $75, PSUs $25, pending confirmation of order. I'm probably going to have to order 80 sets just in case, though I know some of you will probably get your own. It's a LOT of money out-of-pocket for me to do this, and I'm asking very near at-cost for the stuff, the price is set.. Here's what each set at $100 would get you:

Seimitsu LB-35 Balltop (Red) x1
Seimitsu LB-35 Balltop (Blue) x1
Seimitsu LS-32-SE Joystick x2
Seimitsu PS-14-D (Red) x1
Seimitsu PS-14-D (Blue) x1
Seimitsu PS-14-G (Red) x6
Seimitsu PS-14-G (Blue) x6
RT-125A Power Supply x1

I'll start taking payments for those once I address any concerns anyone might have and make the parts order. It's around $8,000 in parts, so just keep in mind it is a big investment to make this order for people. You aren't obligated to buy in, I'll sell any remaining parts later to recoup costs, but I'm not really making anything on it. The Seimitsu order will take 3 weeks to fulfill, and I'll be doing whatever is necessary to get it here from Japan around when the cutes arrive, so that everything can be packed together. I know it means a lot of payments are split up and whatnot, but it's really the easiest way I have at the moment to manage everything. Still need to figure out speakers for everyone, hopefully some info on that at a later date.

Any questions or concerns, you can ask me directly or post here, I'll answer anything I can. Otherwise, just send over the remaining balance on the preorders or get in touch with me about it, and we'll take things one step at a time. Looking forward to seeing these come in hot off the press!

EDIT: For reference, this is the joystick.

arcade-joyst-ls32.gif

Last edited:
I'm ready to pay the balance but to be clear. you only need $1000 more at this time, right?

again if anyone is in the Buffalo, Rochester, Western NY area hit me up and we can share shipping so its cheap.

I'm ready to pay the balance but to be clear. you only need $1000 more at this time, right?
That looks right :)
again if anyone is in the Buffalo, Rochester, Western NY area hit me up and we can share shipping so its cheap.
If people want, closer to shipping time I'll check addresses near each other and ask if anyone wants to combine for shipping. 2 will always be cheaper than 1 by a significant margin

Side note, I can probably ship these Fastenal too, since they'll be crated. I'll be looking into that, since it'll save some people a fair amount of money. I'm not normally equipped to prepare cabs for Fastenal but these should come ready for it

Anyone in Nor-Cal getting one of these? I'm down to split shipping.

I was going to look into shipping to my area, just outside Milwaukee, WI -- if anyone around the Midwest wants to join in. I should have space to hold a few games until people could get them picked up. I've used a couple shipping places in the past and know someone that does arcade shipping for a business. I'm going to get the ball rolling with him and see what he'd charge for a single, or several, units to my area.

I do know there's a Fastenal location close by to me as well, so that'd be another good option.

Do we know the rough crate dimensions and weight at this point?

Last edited:
if there any Seattleites or Portlandiers, which I believe their are a couple. I would be happy to save people shipping costs and drive a few hours to pick them up.

We could Be seeing freight go from $500 down to $100 apiece if we get a couple people to arrive them centrally.

if there any Seattleites or Portlandiers, which I believe their are a couple. I would be happy to save people shipping costs and drive a few hours to pick them up.

We could Be seeing freight go from $500 down to $100 apiece if we get a couple people to arrive them centrally.
There's at least myself and @Bad_Hambre, don't know of any others.

I am down to cut down on the shipping cost with the northwest peeps here. Happily spilt the cost with as many as we can get.

Unless it’s at large volume, I set a $200 per cab minimum for deliveries because for years I was doing deliveries at-cost or losing money doing it. Just can’t afford that anymore. Depending when everything comes in and if people are willing to wait on other things, a run to Seattle and everything in between will also happen along with the Bay and SoCal

@hursit would be the one to ask about dimensions and weight, that’s something I’m going to need to know too. Can I assume also that the crates will be moveable with a pallet jack?

Unless it’s at large volume, I set a $200 per cab minimum for deliveries because for years I was doing deliveries at-cost or losing money doing it. Just can’t afford that anymore. Depending when everything comes in and if people are willing to wait on other things, a run to Seattle and everything in between will also happen along with the Bay and SoCal

@hursit would be the one to ask about dimensions and weight, that’s something I’m going to need to know too. Can I assume also that the crates will be moveable with a pallet jack?
55 x 75 x 140cm around
and there will be some spaces for the Folklift at the bottom
around 55-60kg with Wooden Box.

I'm in east Oregon. If Cereth stages the cabinets in Reno I am considering making the 7 hour drive - if that is an option.

Back