What's new
Alright update on buttons/sticks/PSU. They are EXACTLY $100, there is absolutely NO room whatsoever to wiggle on that, even buying everything in bulk. I can guarantee you, you will not get a better price all said and done, once everything is packed together and whatnot. If you are going for stock buttons/sticks and want a recommended PSU, highly recommend you pick these up to pack with the cab.

I'm not sure if I'm going to do a group order on speakers, I'm already $8,000 out of pocket advancing on the parts, and right now I'm already EXTREMELY tight on finances with several containers open. If there's interest, I might arrange something after the cute order ships and financial restrictions loosen up.

Any way you can make sure there's a safe way to secure a package with buttons/sticks/PSU to the crate for when I ship them out? I'm not going to be opening any of these crates for obvious logistical reasons

I'm in east Oregon. If Cereth stages the cabinets in Reno I am considering making the 7 hour drive - if that is an option.
It's an option, but would be more affordable to join in on a group shipment, since I'd be going through anyway

Side note since I don't think I've really mentioned it publicly yet, any orders completed after the container has been paid for in full will be $150 more per cabinet. They will be $1,750, and include the buttons, sticks, and power supply. The price of $1,500 per cab is only for pre-order. Once payment is complete for the order, it is no longer a pre-order. That price reflects that the pre-order helps facilitate the order. If you have been on the fence about picking up a cab, please keep that in mind!

just to clarify, my remaining balance would be $1100 with sticks,buttons and psu since I paid the $500 deposit correct? @Cereth

Last edited:
Some Updates

I have built all the Wire Harnesses for the cabinet as %100 original. Same lenght and same AVG.

8wFsQQy.jpg

8AZyb9k.jpg

UVnVxWa.jpg

CEf2h9o.jpg

lTiqhv5.jpg

NmhEqpy.jpg

FpuaD39.jpg

Ef4PlU5.jpg

vaMEnMh.jpg

cKgcC6N.jpg

All the 90pc of the Wire harnesses are under production in Factory now. I dont have time to make them :P

And i have get all the metals from CNC. Started with Control Panel First.

You can see the some metal parts for Control Panel ;)

yGitn41.jpg

cAkS5dK.jpg

RhT8QcM.jpg

1Pcz1Gc.jpg

What speakers will come with the cab or no speakers installed???

I did a search what I think will work, basically 4" 4ohm full range speakers around 15w rms that are magnetically shielded.

I have a set of these, a bit expensive and not really available in the US, had to order from Germany, I remeber these being basically an almost direct replacement for the oem ones in the Cutes.

https://www.monacor.com/products/components/speaker-technology/hi-fi-full-range-speakers-/sp-10-4s/

I found these on parts express, much lower cost, aa bit better on the frequency range. Seem to also be the right fit.

https://www.parts-express.com/visaton-r10sc-4-4-full-range-speaker-4-ohm--292-602

You guys have something already picked out?

The visatons can be found in Germany for 7,56€ retail price (for sure cheaper if we order hundreds of them)

@edit: Distributor for turkey:

Murat Yalçin
Georg-Strube-Str. 6
28277 Bremen
Germany
Tel:
+49 421 849 8565
Mobil:
+49 173 87 11 673
Fax:
+49 421 847 6989
Email:
murat.yalcin@visaton.com.tr

;)

Last edited:
The visatons can be found in Germany for 7,56€ retail price (for sure cheaper if we order hundreds of them)
Same price on parts express if you order more than 10, so yeah could probably get them a lot cheaper in a bulk order of a couple hundred units.
Does anyone have better speakers in mind at a reasonable price?

Last edited:
just to clarify, my remaining balance would be $1100 with sticks,buttons and psu since I paid the $500 deposit correct? @Cereth
I was wondering for a while how I had missed an @ of me lol

That sounds correct for your order, confirmed

so we’ll need some kind of sound amp too I’m guessing? Trying to put a list together and start gathering the stuff. Assuming the repo Marquees floating around will fit also?

so we’ll need some kind of sound amp too I’m guessing? Trying to put a list together and start gathering the stuff. Assuming the repo Marquees floating around will fit also?
You don't need a sound amp.

These come with marquee holders.

Sent the remaining balance +$75 for buttons and sticks since I do not need a power supply. Thanks @Cereth!

Back