What's new
I have reached out to everyone who has NOT paid any deposit yet. I will need that at minimum from you guys, if not full payment pretty soon. The budget is very tight for this order, I NEED to know who's actually in and who might just be pulling my leg. Some of the recorded buyers for some reason I can't find in any message logs, so for those I'll be sending a new email out. Reminder that once the container is shipped, the preorder period is over and the price will increase to $1,750, no exceptions ($1,650 + $100 for mandatory button/joystick/PSU order). I will try to give anyone who has not had contact with me as much advance notice as possible.

The following people on the list, I cannot find if we were in touch, and I will attempt to reach out soon. We may have been in touch somewhere, but the method used was not sent to me via the order form, so I cannot find it.

Julius V.
Larry D.
Sebastian M.
Terrance S.
Rick D.
Josh (insufficient info was provided on the order sheet)
Cory B.
Dean M.

Here's the updated list:

Orders:
Cereth - 4-8 Cabinets (Paid in Full)
animesuperj - Pink x1 (Paid in Full)
benime - Green x1 (Paid in Full)
hoagtech - Green x2 (Deposit Paid)
Blue_Fox - Pink x1 (Paid in Full)
statix138 - Pink x1 (Paid in Full)
chowmarcus - Pink x1 (Paid in Full)
Lemony Vengeance - Yellow x1 (Deposit Paid)
Pixel Krisis - Pink x1 (Paid in Full)
Derick2K - Green x1 (Paid in Full)
jbrlll - Yellow x1 (Deposit Paid)
mikaeltarquin - Green x1 (Paid in Full)
NeoLurker - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
Loegan43 - Pink x1 (Paid in Full)
Epyc - Green x1, Pink x1, Yellow x1 (Deposit Paid)
Bad_Hambre - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
zero238 - Green x1, Yellow x1 (Deposit Paid)
Jermz0r - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
rewrite - Green x1, Pink x1, Yellow x1 (Deposit Paid)
Rg111 - Green x1 (Deposit Paid)
Fletcher - Green x1 (Deposit Paid)
FairWitness - Yellow x1 (Deposit Paid)
Eric C. - Yellow x1 (Paid in Full)
theoddtech - Pink x2 (Deposit Paid)
Kidkaos - Pink x1 (Deposit Paid)
owlnonymous - Green x1 (Deposit Paid)
dennisfxm - Yellow x1 (Paid in Full)
everten - Green x1 (Paid in Full)
Brandon O. - Green x1, Pink x1 (Paid in Full)
Wiihavealife - Green x1 (Paid in Full)
Sebastian M. - Green x1
Larry D. - Yellow x1
Joe G. - Pink x1
Terrance S. - Yellow x1
Rick D. - Green x1
Christopher A. - Green x1, Pink x1
Dean M. - Yellow x1
Julius V. - Yellow x1
Mike P. - Yellow x1
Ben C. - Yellow x1
exidy - Yellow x1
Josh - Green x1
Cory B - Yellow x1
Joverlee D. - Green x1

I don't remember what I paid for monitor deposits.

I paid for x2 of them.

After I get my payment history I will be happy to reconcile and pay for buttons and remainder.

Since were on the subject. Do you have any leads on working `19" CRT monitors we can use on these things?

Thanks @Cereth

sent Japanarama an email with some questions a few days back, no answer yet.
anyone know if they're usually unresponsive, or maybe have a direct email contact? had to go through the message form on their site.

Man, Hursit is knocking this one out the park, cabs look like they are they are coming out spot on. Imagine if he would have had the real cab in front of him :)

Now, after this one, whats next??? SC19? Mini Egret 2 :D

Also, guys help Cereth out,

4k7y3l.jpg

Last edited:
Man, Hursit is knocking this one out the park, cabs lok they are they are coming out spot on. Imagine if he would have had the real cab in front of him :)

Now, after this one, whats next??? SC19? Mini Egret 2 :D

Also, guys help Cereth out,

4k7y3l.jpg
I’ve uh, already talked to hursit about it. There will be more projects, and I’m ready to invest what I can into making them happen :)

Also it falls on me to get in touch with people too, I just haven’t quite yet. I haven’t caught up on inquiries through the site yet either. It’ll happen when I can get to it.

Other news, buttons and joysticks came in from Seimitsu, these’ll be shipped over to me on the next container. That’s a whole lot of box for small parts hahaha

JQi1xsM.jpg

I think the biggest problem with most other candy cabs is the molded Plastic parts.

I'm not sure what other cabs we could get away without some kind of plastic molded parts.

Maybe Aero Table?

is the speaker area on Aero City plastic or metal?

I think the biggest problem with most other candy cabs is the molded Plastic parts.

I'm not sure what other cabs we could get away without some kind of plastic molded parts.

Maybe Aero Table?

I dont know, but I think Hursit is gearing up to alos do injection molded parts and such. I wouldnt put it past him. :D

Maybe Aero Table?

You right about it.
It is impossible to make some plastic parts of the Candy Cabinets.
Im not sure but i dont see any plastic parts on the Aero Table.

Maybe Aero Table?

I dont know, but I think Hursit is gearing up to alos do injection molded parts and such. I wouldnt put it past him. :D
I have made some plastic parts before but all of them was small parts. I really dont know how can i make it if Aero Table has the big plastic parts :D
We will see about it.

Now i just focus to finish Mini Mini Cutes :P

Back