What's new
Im really super dupper busy because of the production :P

So i will need to Decide about the speakers my friends.
@rewrite , @Derick2k @Cereth please can you help me about it :)
thanks.

Last edited:

So i will need to Decide about the stickers speakers my friends.
thanks.
Fixed that :)

Ill post up some pics and and do a quick test of the one I got from parts express.
Luckily Im home today so Im trying to get through to finish up some hobby stuff.

So i will need to Decide about the stickers speakers my friends.
thanks.
Fixed that :)
Ill post up some pics and and do a quick test of the one I got from parts express.
Luckily Im home today so Im trying to get through to finish up some hobby stuff.
Any news about of the Speakers my friend ?
i have really limited time to do that :(

i have to know the Mounting Point of the Speakers.
Thanks.

I've used these speakers from parts express as areplacement and they work fine in an orginal mini cute.

https://www.parts-express.com/goldwood-gw-204-4s-4-shielded-poly-woofer-4-ohm--290-370

They are shielded as well.

Here is link to an image of them installed. The cab as well as my other stuff is all crated up and being picked up tomorrow to be shipped to new owner.
https://ibb.co/album/C1rmSr
Thanks Buddy
can you tell me the measurements for the mounting points ? I need MM not INCH please

please check the picture

QnLzF2L.png

Center to Center measurements.
There is no Technical data of this speaker. You can measure on the original mini cute too. You can use the 4 Screws on the Speakers place for the reference

I'm sorry, I can't measure it the cab is in a crate for shpping to be picked up tomorrow. Anyone with an original cab should be able to provide same measurements as I did not modify the mounts for these speakers. Sorry.

Quick update before the weekend.

Currently we have 3 pre orders for these cabs, we have checked our emails day by day to ensure we have responded to any questions raised, there has been 1 question on our website and 2 on here.

So right now we need 40 pre orders to make this happen for Europe...we still have 37 slots to fill :/

We are going to have to put a time limit on this project and close it after that.

I propose that pre-orders for this cab will close on the 1st of January 2021

If by that date we have 35 pre orders the order will go in with Hursit ( we will cover 5 slots), if we don't have 35 pre orders then I'm afraid we won't be able to continue and we will refund all payment made.

To be honest we are making literally nothing on these after we have added power supplies, sticks and buttons. We wanted to try and Help Hursit who seems to have had a bad time from it in places and also serve the community by bringing these into Europe.

We can't unfortunatly devote all our time to this as we have a million and one other things to concentrate on.

If you do want to pre order one please go to www.japanarama.co.uk and do so.

If you want to ask a question please do it via our website as it's much easier to manage.

Hope that's ok for everyone ^^

Cheers John

Hi all. I am currently in talks with a chassis seller. I provided him the spec's of the tube I am planning to match with the K7000 chassis. Without knowing the spec's of the frame Hursit is building, the seller recommended either a K72XX or K73XX series chassis vice the K7000. From what he said the K7000 would need an isolation transformer, which has already been confirmed/discussed in this thread. He said the two chassis series variants won't need the iso and would come with a remote board to make adjustments.

I've tracked the discussions in this thread. As I understand it, the K7000 provides a 1cm gap between it's neck board and the cabinets back door.

While I imagine I would like a remote board, it's certainly not necessary and the realbobroberts provides some guidance on the iso transformers place in the series of wiring.

What are the spec's of the K7000 frame? Perhaps the K72XX and K73XX series variants either match or are shorter in length? I expect a simple "No" but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Thanks for your time.

Edit... Hursit and those that tested the fit of their tube and chassis combo, can you provide the total depth of said tube (if it hasn't already been specified somewhere in this thread)? Because I am trying to find a compatible consumer tube to match with the chassis - As I currently understand it, this is a critical measurement I need to move forward. Thanks!

Edit #2... Found helpful info on Page 49. Will compare and post front of tube to end of neck measurements once I figure out how best I can measure with what I have available. I pulled my tube from a RCA 19" F19421, it's tube is a A48LGS30X03.
Any updates so far? Would be nice to see if we can use these, would be interested in one or two. @Cereth is it still an extra $125 for power supplies and sticks? Sorry for asking again but I still need to pay.

If by that date we have 35 pre orders the order will go in with Hursit ( we will cover 5 slots), if we don't have 35 pre orders then I'm afraid we won't be able to continue and we will refund all payment made.
I'm not sure what you mean by you'll "cover 5 slots".
If you get 5 preorders, will you fullfill those?
Or is it 40-or-nothing?

I'm not sure what you mean by you'll "cover 5 slots".If you get 5 preorders, will you fullfill those?
Or is it 40-or-nothing?
I think he means that @hursit only makes them in patches of 40 unit and we need to fulfill that. @g60hot is willing to take 5 so we (other people) would need to order at least 35 units that this deal goes alive. Right now there is 7 units bought from Japanarama, so this is looking really bad for EU customers... I guess I take the refund and buy myself a Blast City from @nem instead...

I think he means that @hursit only makes them in patches of 40 unit and we need to fulfill that. @g60hot is willing to take 5 so we (other people) would need to order at least 35 units that this deal goes alive. Right now there is 7 units bought from Japanarama, so this is looking really bad for EU customers... I guess I take the refund and buy myself a Blast City from @nem instead...
ah I understand now, thanks

I'm really surprised (and gutted) at the lack of take up. Even with no monitors I thought these would have been snapped up by now.

Any updates so far? Would be nice to see if we can use these, would be interested in one or two. @Cereth is it still an extra $125 for power supplies and sticks? Sorry for asking again but I still need to pay.
No, no update on my efforts. After talking to the chassis seller - I'm going to wait until I have the cabinet in my possession. Then I will test fit the tube and see what's up.

Back