What's new

Metacom

Beginner
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I am from Madrid, Spain, and collecting consoles since 2016, when I unexpectedly started to feel some nostalgia about it. I am now 37 years old and father of twin girls that will be introduced to videogames very soon :). I mostly like 16bits systems, although I am a huge fan of Gameboy. I found this forum due to the need of help configuring a Darksoft AES Multi Flashcart and all the information here is being very useful.

Thank you everybody and best regards ;).

Thank you very much for the welcome words. I had some problems with the configuration of the cartridge, but in the end, all the information of the forum has been awesome and so useful. Now it is running without any issues. I had “f~mkfs error 0x01” and also “Warning: File system not ready” messages but updating file by file, and then the menu to the last version available (22 November), everything goes perfectly. The only problem that I have, it is that some games of the games list show the message ''No Picture'' and there is not screenshot of them, but I will check everything here and will solve it for sure.

¿Any spaniards here, or just responsing in spanish for fun? :D .

Thanks everybody again.

Algunos somos Spaniards...
Pero yo en tema neo-geo no te puedo ayudar, que no tengo,
Yo me caí por aquí con el tema Naomi.
Un saludo.

Veo que has probado el menu del 22 de Noviembre. Las fotos que faltan cuando puedas las subiremos y actualizaremos el menu.

Saludos!

Back