What's new

raycade

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi folks,

Rolling Thunder is my absolute all time favorite since the '80s! I own the original European cabinet which I bought somewhere in 2000 from Vale Automaten in Veldhoven (Netherlands).
Next to that I own several PCB's. MVS carts and several consoles and not to forget some Commodore stuff. I also have a absolute *mint* Williams Pinball *Indiana Jones*.

Together with my brother we've rented a superb external location here in Alkmaar for doing the arcade hobby in a clean and neat environment.
Recently we have added 4 candy cabs to the collection to explore the whole Japanese era, starting with Naomi and MVS at the moment. Thanks to H. from National Game Museum Zoetermeer.
Atomisewave and Taito Egret rock, easy to move around and easy to transport (elevator van).

I'm looking for a mint original Pac-Man (Yellow cab), Donkey Kong, Q-bert in or near Netherlands.
Tip me if you know something.

Cheers,

Raycade

Candies-02.jpg

Thanks all!

any other people from the Netherlands here?

that's a nice row of Egrets there :)
I do love Rolling Thunder too, one of the best games at it's kind. Played the very bad Atari ST port back in 1990. Now I own a real Namco System 86 and I hope I can complete the 1st loop one day.

Thanks all !

Hoi ik herken mensen van Nozomi.nl.... ;)

At the moment I'm in the process of discovering NAOMI , NETDIMM and CF cards... quite a challenging puzzle I have to say... started with no files, no tools, no DIMM roms, no information...
But getting there... I analysed the binaries of working Ikaruga game that came with the SEGA CF and compared that with dozens of roms I found on the net.
Slowly I'm getting an understanding how that all comes together in creating my own CF's.

Back