What's new

djsheep

Multi Boyz Overlord
Immortal
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
So aside from the original hardware, are there any other alternatives to getting this running on a cab effectively? Anyone got their Wii running on a cab (240p or VGA) well?

Following. Also is there a difference between the WII and the arcade version?

I could be wrong, but I think I remember seeing the North American and Japanese releases have some different characters.

So arcade (JP) would have a different roster from the overseas Wii release.

But arcade to JP release I'm not sure

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tatsunoko_vs._Capcom:_Ultimate_All-Stars

"It was originally released in Japan for arcades and the Wii video game console in December 2008 as Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes (タツノコ VS. CAPCOM CROSS GENERATION OF HEROES). Following high demand from international fans, Capcom worked with Tatsunoko to resolve international licensing issues and a second version, Ultimate All-Stars, was released for the Wii in North America, Japan, and Europe in January 2010, featuring additional characters and an online mode."

"On September 9, 2009, Capcom announced the Japanese release of Ultimate All-Stars. Starting on that day, the company periodically revealed the game's new characters; however, the full cast was leaked through JavaScript code on the game's official Japanese site. With the exception of Hakushon Daimaō, who was removed due to unspecified licensing issues, every playable character from the original Wii release was included. Hakushon Daimaō was also removed in Ultimate All-Stars' Japanese release, due to both his unpopularity with players, and the game's status as a localization of the North American version. The new characters encompassed Frank West from Dead Rising, Zero from Mega Man X, Yatterman-2 from Yatterman, Joe the Condor from Gatchaman, and the title character from Tekkaman Blade"

Last edited:
Back