What's new

Carnov

Student
Reaction score
Hello
I was thinking of getting a MV1C from ebay so that I could test out my MultiMVS and see if it would work. However, when I looked at the MV1C system, I'm not sure if the harness of my MV4 is compatible with the MV1.

Would a MV1C board be compatible with a MV4FT cab's wiring and plugs, basically making it a simple "plug-and-play"? If not, how can I connect the MV1C to my MV4 cab?

mv-1c should be normal jamma, 4 slot should be mvs wiring which is different in some ways.

Here are both pinouts side by side

mv-1c should be normal jamma, 4 slot should be mvs wiring which is different in some ways.

Here are both pinouts side by side
So the only way to get it to work is to either re-wire the harness or get the JNX v1.2 Big Red Adapter right?

before rewiring the whole cab i'd rather make an adapter - i bought a few of these some time ago - keep the lines intact that are correct, cut the wrong ones with a knive and rewire them to the right positions.

The Big Red adapter from Jamma Nation X you mentioned should also be exactly what you need

before rewiring the whole cab i'd rather make an adapter - i bought a few of these some time ago - keep the lines intact that are correct, cut the wrong ones with a knive and rewire them to the right positions.

The Big Red adapter from Jamma Nation X you mentioned should also be exactly what you need
Thanks for the info. The adaptor can be used on all kinds of 1 slot right?

Back