What's new

Nodoyuna

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi

As I've reworked my game room, now I'd like to have my systems to the most updated / modded as possible

I don't know to solder (I'm in the wrong hobby, I already know it) and can't have a solder station at home for various reasons.

I've tried somebody where I live, but when I say what I need, they look at me like some kind of alien :)

Work I need to be done is mostly recapping if needed, eeprom burning and check for multi installations and reset line or similar soldering work

Of course, I'll pay for the material, send and return shipping costs and whatever you think your work is worth

As I'm in Spain, somebody from Europe is the best option for me :)

First, I need to check my M72. It does have the multi and the rotary game selector installed.

This is what I need:

- Install reset line for rotary game selector reset option
- Check multi installation (I have some sprites issues in various games) Maybe needs EEPROM re-burning
- Recap if needed
- Check sound (I think there is something wrong, but I'm not really sure about it) Also, the volume pot needs some repair, too

Other upcoming boards I need to check / repair are: CPS2, Taito F3, Sega C2, System 16 and others

Thanks in advance

Hopefully someone chimes in close to you and can help out.

On the flipside, I HIGHLY recommend to (at the very least) learn how to solder and burn ROMS. It will probably save you a lot of money in the long run and allow you flexibility to explore deeper sides of the hobby at your own pace.

It was daunting for me to go down the path of DIY/learning at first, but I have no regrets whatsoever and I’m thankful for this forum holding my hand with all the questions I asked.

I’m not the greatest at soldering and still need to ask questions when it comes to burning chips, but it’s been a rewarding experience being able to do the odd bit here and there gaining EXP points along the way.

Hopefully someone chimes in close to you and can help out.

On the flipside, I HIGHLY recommend to (at the very least) learn how to solder and burn ROMS. It will probably save you a lot of money in the long run and allow you flexibility to explore deeper sides of the hobby at your own pace.

It was daunting for me to go down the path of DIY/learning at first, but I have no regrets whatsoever and I’m thankful for this forum holding my hand with all the questions I asked.

I’m not the greatest at soldering and still need to ask questions when it comes to burning chips, but it’s been a rewarding experience being able to do the odd bit here and there gaining EXP points along the way.
I hope somebody will appear too, but I'm not really sure about it

I know the easiest way is to learn to solder and all that stuff and make things myself

Unfortunately, in my particular case, I "have real" life problems too. My wife does have a rare disease and I need to take care of her all the time, so I have little / no free time for me. I only can play at night when she's sleeping, and even then, I need to be ready if she needs me.

So, I really don't want to spend that little time soldering and doing that kind of things and spend it actually playing

This is why I prefer to pay someone for doing the job, if possible, and have my stuff ready to play

So, I hope someone can help

Thanks in advance

Back