What's new

Nipoman

Beginner
Reaction score
I live in Japan, and bought at auction an original Taito Vewlix arcade with a TypeX 2 Nesica x Live inside. This machine comes with the nesica 1TB hard disk and dongle, and the Cabinet has the NFC card reader. Unfortunately I can do nothing with this because after starting a network error happens. I think the dedicated hub is missing. Is there a way to authenticate the system online or simulate a dedicated server using a raspberry pi for example? I am sorry for the strange English because I use Google translator :D
OYQGM5q.jpg
BQjwTRq.jpg
TENeaga.jpg
ykoQr3c.jpg

Last edited:
there wasn't and i doubt there ever will be for NxL v1. it isn't safe to run on the internet because the system is XPE and the software requires SSL communication to function.

xp's ssl capabilities are so old that there is no modern web server that is capable of providing service to the box without running very old ciphers which are exploitable now.

Not gonna happen unfortunately. If it can be done, the method(s) aren't public. I'd just wipe the drive and install a multi. Anything on the drive is probably already dumped, but you can probably check with Niko to confirm.

Enjoy!

Back