What's new

MeNewVegas

Student
Reaction score
I just ordered a Pi2Jamma along with the corresponding kick harness for it. It came in two pieces, one that connects to the board and one that goes to the CP, it avoids the I/O board.

Ive been attempting to connect it but I can’t get it fully seated. It also will no longer come undone. The palms of my hands are all messed up now trying to squeeze this thing lol. I ordered it from HighScoreSaves, he told me it just needs a lot of force. Any tips?

Attachments

• 8BF28FCE-1E52-45BD-8AB9-9698A04B7714.jpeg
    8BF28FCE-1E52-45BD-8AB9-9698A04B7714.jpeg
    174.6 KB · Views: 170
Make sure the pins are straight. In both connectors.

One of them being just a little off can make these feel impossible to put together.

The plastic could be slightly deformed as well due to a number of reasons. My supergun had a 24 pin power supply connector that would not release.

Try a heat gun / hair dryer. Don't get it so hot to melt but heat it up. That may work

Inversely throw it in your freezer (in a ziploc bag) and get it cold. It may contract enough to come apart

Cool. Do you guys recommend pulling it apart and retrying or heating it and attempting to push it together more?

Attempt 1 had the same results. I fought to get it undone with a pair of scissor in between the connector to pry it open. I kept looking through the locking tab holes to make sure they were aligned on the second attempt which yielded the same results.

Back