What's new

8bitforlife

Grand Master
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
ok sent a moonwalker pcb to my friend to recap. It must of arrived damaged as theres no picture but can hear sound. His moonwalker plays fine.

Would anyone tell me what might be wrong and show in picture were to possibly look for problem

First step : try swapping rom boards.

See if the rom board or the motherboard is the issue.

that's what I'm thinking but @XianXi said his moonwalker is fine on same setup. Not sure if it matters if it's a conversion or not. Mines a bloxeed conversion and I think his is a real one that's been converted to unencrypted.

that's what I'm thinking but @XianXi said his moonwalker is fine on same setup. Not sure if it matters if it's a conversion or not. Mines a bloxeed conversion and I think his is a real one that's been converted to unencrypted.

Try 1cc-ing it like this, perhaps it works afterwards :P

RGB signals sound fine, logic probe audio sounds like my board on the RGB lines. I hope you understand what that means, sorry.

Also if I switch from INT/EXT sync, on Internal I can see the RGB signals are working then if I switch back to External sync it’s just black.

Also if I switch from INT/EXT sync, on Internal I can see the RGB signals are working then if I switch back to External sync it’s just black.
You mean you could vaguely make out the game from the floating image?
Then definitely a sync issue.

Correct. It's purely a sync issue.

I think it's something between the two TTLs outputting RGBS and the JAMMA edge.

Back