What's new

jimmyjames

Professional
Reaction score
I have a crt recycling plant near me and have talked to a few people about pulling stuff that comes in for me. They throw the tubes in a dumpster so I can work out arrangements for certain ones to be saved.

At any rate we definitely should start a thread source of tubes that have worked out or would work With a chassis and yoke swap. These tubes we are currently using are on a timed lifespan.im positive I can get them for 20-50 a pop however I need to compile a list of swappable tube models to give to them to be saved.

First, get your family checked out for lead poisoning. Second, hit your realtor up about moving. Third, contact the authorities about the "recycling" plant not recycling the lead filled tube, the only part of a CRT that truly needs recycling. Fourth, hit me up about some PVM/BVMs you come across! :)

Seriously? How have I never heard about this?

Hit me up when the good stuff comes in, brother. I have 2 PVMs hanging out in the basement, but I can always use more :)

Seriously? How have I never heard about this?

Hit me up when the good stuff comes in, brother. I have 2 PVMs hanging out in the basement, but I can always use more :)
ya literally in Bport they are a recycling center for electronics in general.

Back