What's new

Frank_fjs

Multi Boyz 4 Lyfe
Legendary
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
Taking expressions of interest for SNES2NEO controller adapters on a pre-order basis. Money to be paid upfront, this money will be used to order parts and get production rolling.

Pricing in Australian dollars. Limit of 2 adapters per person. Payment via PayPal as friend / gift payment or add $1.50 if you wish to pay via goods and services.

$30 per adapter with $5 being donated to @Arthrimus for his work on the code.

I don't think I can ship these safely via economy airmail due to the thickness of the SNES connector. The next cheapest option is unregistered airmail in a box which will be $20 and two weeks delivery eta pending country. That's $20 total for a pair of adapters and shipping box.

I'll request payment once I've confirmed orders.

Closing orders at 14 (I can't count) 13 units, listed below.

My PayPal address is: frank.fjs22@gmail.com

If all parties could send payment as soon as possible I'll start ordering components and update this post with progress reports.

@Narcotion x 2 - PAID - SHIPPED
@Darksoft x 2 - PAID - SHIPPED
@theoddtech x 2 - PAID - AWAITING SHIPPING ADDRESS
@Epic x 2 - PAID - SHIPPED
@ChuChu Flamingo x 1 - PAID - SHIPPED

@[SIZE=2]@yuro[/size] x 2 - PAID - SHIPPED
@dexster x 2 - PAID (COD) - AWAITING COLLECTION

Progress:

All payments received

$70 ($5 extra due to me miscounting orders) has been paid to @Arthrimus - 27/11/19

PCBs ordered 27th November - arrived 2nd December

Digi-Key parts ordered 27th November - arrived 2nd December.

SNES connectors ordered 27th November - arrived 17th December.

Assembled - 5th January.

Shipped -
6th January.

Last edited:
Closing orders at 14 units, names listed in main post. Please verify quantity and send payment to: frank.fjs22@gmail.com and I'll begin ordering components and update the main post with progress reports.

Please leave a note with your Arcade-Projects username. No need to include shipping address, I'll obtain that information at time of shipping via PM.

$70 of all monies received ($5 per PCB @ 14 x PCBs) will be forwarded to @Arthrimus

Last edited:
so a pair is $80 in USD or AUD? wanna make sure i send the right amount!

Mini update: PCB and parts ordered. Donation paid to Arthrimus for his code contribution. I think the longest wait will be for the SNES connectors as they come ex China.

Reminder, there's still payments outstanding. If those people could make payment ASAP or let me know if they're pulling out so I can offer their spot to other people. Thank you.

Paid. (Let me know if I paid the wrong amount, was a little confused to pricing)

SNES connectors have hit Australia. They should reach me soon. Won't be much longer now, thanks for your patience. :)

SNES connectors have arrived!

Also, Arthrimus has made some enhancements to the code which allows for the START and SELECT buttons to be remapped as well as a HAS mode to disable button mapping completely. I'll be testing the new code this evening.

It shouldn't be too much longer. Please allow me some time to assemble, test and verify the new code and get through the busy time of year...

Apologies for the delays.

Assembly has commenced, I aim to have all orders shipped by the 11th January 2019. Once your order has shipped I will send you a PM notifying you of this. First few orders will go out tomorrow, and I'll keep going until all are shipped.

Code has been updated so now all buttons including START & SELECT may be remapped.

Just a note on button mapping. I'll be shipping the adapters mapped as follows:

SNES - Arcade input

B - 1
A - 2
Y - 3
X - 4
L - 5
R - 6
START - START
SELECT - COIN

Which mimics a Neo-Geo CD pad layout.

They'll also ship in remapping / autofire mode enabled.

To disable remapping / autofire mode and enter HAS mode, hold down button A of the SNES controller upon powering on. This will disable all remapping / autofire functionality and hard wire the mapping as follows (idea being to make adjustments on the HAS):

Y - 1
X - 2
L - 3
B - 4
A - 5
R - 6
START - START
SELECT - COIN

Hold down SNES button A upon power up to cycle between modes. The LED will light solid when in HAS mode and blink when in remapping / autofire mode, for a few seconds upon powering on.

Two face buttons AND start to enter remap mode. One face button AND start to enter autofire mode.

Last edited:
Back