What's new
Haha, not sure of all, but stuff like SF4 has a setting in the test menu to choose English or Japanese.
I think most games I tried have this, not sure on the newer Nesica stuff though...

Thats a rather vague question
As you have normal TTX2 games, and you have deluxe titles,
such as,

tableflip game, its purely in japnease

But if we are talking stick and buttons game, every single one of them is either in english, or no english is required to play them, or can be forced into English via test menu / external means
and the deluxe games, your mileage my vary, and we dont even have a full list of games that truely exist, so providing any type of list of what is and isnt english is going to be nearly impossible

I mean more of x2 titles specifically. i am specifically playing around with blazeblue 2 and i can not find the english option at all. the other games i really havent messed with yet so that is what lead to this question

Isn't there two versions of Continuum Shift II? The Japanese Nesica release and the standalone Export version?

Export should be in English.

The version v1.11A is the export version.

I'd be pretty surprised if you had the Nesica version considering it's the same thing onky littered with network nags.

When you say "English" do you mean text or voices?

text. the info about the characters are all in japanese and text after the round. but the button calls and all that are and round info are in english. the original continuum shift was completely in english when in english mode is this not the case with the second game?

USF4 has all English text and voices. I think versions of BlazBlue do too.

Back