What's new

jimmyjames

Professional
Reaction score
I wanted to know the weight of the monitor. I did do a search. “Astro city monitor weight” Did not see anything and if no one knows I’ll weigh mine for reference when it gets here. I’m pulling both machines apart (astro and blast)when they arrive on Friday on what looks to be a snowy week. Lmfao.

I need to get a better idea as i intend on pulling both control panel and assembly, front bezel, back plate, monitor and then taking the bodies up five steps into the home. This was a pain in the ass with the Namco noir and NNC, However I didn’t take them apart. I would imagine the monitors are 75-100lbs however I need to really gauge the weight of the shell and see what I need people wise to help. Thanks

29" monitor sits around 80lbs or so with frame/chassis.

If you're taking it apart, unless you've got a bum back or what-have-you, you should be able to carry it up 5 steps by yourself. I had to get one of my Astro monitors fixed because I was selling it, and I managed to bring the monitor up a flight of stairs and into my car by my lonesome. I wasn't happy about it, but I was able to do it.

If you're not taking it apart, ehhh... two people with a dolly would be my guess.

29" monitor sits around 80lbs or so with frame/chassis.
If you're taking it apart, unless you've got a bum back or what-have-you, you should be able to carry it up 5 steps by yourself. I had to get one of my Astro monitors fixed because I was selling it, and I managed to bring the monitor up a flight of stairs and into my car by my lonesome. I wasn't happy about it, but I was able to do it.

If you're not taking it apart, ehhh... two people with a dolly would be my guess.
I’m gonna pull the monitor then take the rest of the cab up. I have a helper and maybe a friend coming to help get it done faster if the weather is poop. Astro Weight: 205.03lbs - 80lbs and we’re looking at 125Lbs for the shell so not to bad. I intend on taking of the whole cp assembly on the blast so should be about the same I would assume as I’m sure the whole cp assembly weighs about 10-15lbs. Good deal this will be a lot easier than I thought

Back