What's new
Happy to send mine your way for testing and stuff. Let me know when you're ready and I can send it over - just PM me!

Awesome work!

Got the proto cables the other day. Only checked fitment which seems ok. Could use some minor adjustments. Likely won't get back to this until the new year. Have some other projects I need to tend to first. :)

d9TLJMjl.jpg

8GuiGmHl.jpg

any update on the project. did you ever receive the Naomi 2 ? hope your having a great new year.
Got the proto cables the other day. Only checked fitment which seems ok. Could use some minor adjustments. Likely won't get back to this until the new year. Have some other projects I need to tend to first. :)

d9TLJMjl.jpg

8GuiGmHl.jpg

Recently purchased a Naomi 1, so I'm definitely interested in purchasing this HDMI mod. My DCHDMI has been amazing

Hi , is the sounds will be in the main naomi board or the hdmi will have sound out put on the ledtv or led monitor with speakers

just finished the CPS2 Digital AV mod and completed both DCHDMI and UltraHDMI mods. Would like to know when this is ready for the public.

what is the benefits of having this mod ?

would it be like the DC HDMI where you can have 2 outputs?

RGB / VGA and HDMI ?

would this only be good for Super Gun / portable type stations or to stream on twitch?

wonder how someone with a Vewlix or Sega Candy cab (Naomi universal / Netcity etc)
would benefit from it.

Are there no decent vga to hdmi scalers already? I have a Naomi and Naomi 2 and actually don’t know what to do with them. Might put in a blast city cab, might put on a plasma that accepts vga. Hdmi support is fine I suppose if the scaling is good.

Are there no decent vga to hdmi scalers already? I have a Naomi and Naomi 2 and actually don’t know what to do with them. Might put in a blast city cab, might put on a plasma that accepts vga. Hdmi support is fine I suppose if the scaling is good.
ive used a vga splitter and audio splitter into the capcom io and the OSSC ... it works but its a giant mess of cables. especially trying to place in and out of a cab.

Back