What's new
I was reminded recently how cumbersome it is to run the Naomi1/2 on a modern display. Between the Netdimm, PSU, JVS, and the mess of Video/audio converters, having the “Naomi2Digital( 8) ) solution would make Naomi Life™️ that much better. :D

Also curious on this topic – I believe we spoke a couple years ago about this – do you need any hardware to help get the testing moving along, it sounded like out of the box the Naomi one should more or less work as is without a new firmware, but would need new cables is this correct?

Promising news for PixelFX DC Digital 2.0!

https://twitter.com/citrus3000psi/status/1458888331920658441?s=20

1636661445203.png

This is awesome but I fear like all other HDMI mods it will practically be unobtanium unless you want to pay a scalper for one.

This is awesome but I fear like all other HDMI mods it will practically be unobtanium unless you want to pay a scalper for one.

Once the parts shortages aren’t as bad you can make one yourself. Buying a pre made HDMI board has always been difficult though.

Once the parts shortages aren’t as bad you can make one yourself. Buying a pre made HDMI board has always been difficult though.
I didn't think the designs were open source? PS1 digital, DC Digital, N64 digital etc

😲 crikey that's insane. I did read an article the other day about how German car manufacturers are starting to close down production lines till the new year because they've ran out of parts

There’s a photo doing the rounds of a Ford storage yard with thousands of F150 trucks that are fully built but can’t be delivered because they don’t have ECUs. They sell one of those trucks in the US something like every 3 minutes

Car manufacturers particularly in Europe are also starting to be affected by a shortage of magnesium :(

Kentucky Motor Speedway has been storing them but there are other similar lots all over the country like that right now...

im-392662
26702164-26702164.jpg

Gonna guess it's on hold now with the new PixelFX company and its projects in development.

Back