Lindbergh,noir,vewlix control panels are they all compatable

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I know that Vewlix will accept a a Sega Astro/Blast/Net City panel, it will also accept panels from Egret II/3/AWSD. These panels will have gaps on the left and right sides, but Taito has a panel kit that includes little metal plates that fill int the gaps (not really necessary other than visual appeal).

Electrically I believe the Vewlix has the same panel wiring as the Egret II/3

Sega Panel Wiring is different but that Same panel kit with the finisher plates also includes a Sega Panel Harness Adapter. that will convert the Vewlix/Egret II wiring to a Sega Blast City/Net City wiring.

There are additional holes for another panel type on Vewlix, though I don't know what panel they're for. I don't own any Lindbergh or Noir panels so I can't say if they'd work or not.

I currently have a Sega NNC panel in my Vewlix F using the official Taito Panel kit to fill the gaps and adapt the harness.
      Buy 3D Printed Parts: bit-district.com
      Projects: instagram | blog
      Games: VAPS | VOOT | UMK3 | RFM | Vewlix | FiF Jr. | KI2 | E29 | Net City | DDR | Flash Beats
      Wanted | For Sale/Trade