What's new

rocket

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lindbergh,noir,vewlix control panels are they all compatable?

size and electrically?

I have a noir panel in my Lindbergh at the moment, so these are interchangeable. Don’t know about Vewlix. Sega panels have square holes in them and are affixed with nuts and bolts, while the Noir panels have threaded shafts welded to the panel and you just attach with nuts.

I know that Vewlix will accept a a Sega Astro/Blast/Net City panel, it will also accept panels from Egret II/3/AWSD. These panels will have gaps on the left and right sides, but Taito has a panel kit that includes little metal plates that fill int the gaps (not really necessary other than visual appeal).

Electrically I believe the Vewlix has the same panel wiring as the Egret II/3

Sega Panel Wiring is different but that Same panel kit with the finisher plates also includes a Sega Panel Harness Adapter. that will convert the Vewlix/Egret II wiring to a Sega Blast City/Net City wiring.

There are additional holes for another panel type on Vewlix, though I don't know what panel they're for. I don't own any Lindbergh or Noir panels so I can't say if they'd work or not.

I currently have a Sega NNC panel in my Vewlix F using the official Taito Panel kit to fill the gaps and adapt the harness.

Lindbergh,noir,vewlix control panels are they all compatable?

size and electrically?
I’m sure you know by now, but the Vewlix panels are smaller and do not fit a Lindbergh/Noir, but the Lindbergh/Noir panels are interchangeable.

Is the opposite true? Can a vewlix panel fit on a Blast City?

The Vewlix has a cutout to accept either “curved” Sega Candy panels or the rectangular Vewlix panels. Sega Candy’s can only accept the “curved” standard Sega panels.

I’m sure you know by now, but the Vewlix panels are smaller and do not fit a Lindbergh/Noir, but the Lindbergh/Noir panels are interchangeable.

The Vewlix has a cutout to accept either “curved” Sega Candy panels or the rectangular Vewlix panels. Sega Candy’s can only accept the “curved” standard Sega panels.
thanks for replying. yes i did find that out in the end

Taito has a panel kit that includes little metal plates that fill int the gaps (not really necessary other than visual appeal).
Yup I had a white set that came with my Diamond, I gave 'em away... Looked strange/not good ;)

Back