What's new

RaidouN64

Beginner
Reaction score
While I think I'm still a beginner, I've been interested on learning about arcade cabinets and arcade sticks for about 3 years now. When I was young, I used to loved to go to my local arcade and play some games like Street Fighter 4. However, since most of my local arcades closed down, I've play fighting games at home with my arcade stick now. So far, I only modded 2 sticks but only changed the buttons, ball top, and the artwork. I've been working on an arcade stick project for about 6 months now. The reason why it's taking so long is because I've been waiting for a case to come back to stock. Other than the case, I think I'm good with the rest. Hopefully while I'm waiting, I can learn a lot more from this site so that I can make my stick project better.

That's awesome. I actually modded a couple sticks too in the years before I went full on arcade collector. Control panels in candy cabs use the same parts so you can put whatever quirky stick you like in a cab. My blast and astro have Hyabusa sticks with octo gates.

BTW, I clicked your post because I saw Shampoo. Ranma is awesome.

Back