What's new
thank you, this means a lot! Please place your order on the site. i will provide help in all ways. i just cant mediate the order at this time. time and money needs to be with my family now.
guys dont let this make you worry about placing an order........
just use the site. if you have a problem tell me here and i will get it fixed. promise <3

You've been nothing but helpful here, thank you for all you did and I hope your family is safe and well!

Family before hobbies. Best of luck to you and yours. When I get around to acquiring one, I'll be sure to hit the website. Good luck with everything.

Will this support for 3 player game in cps1/2 ? Thank you

FUCK YOU madlittlepixel on youtube for blaming china for your OSSC blowing up... learn the difference in JP21 and SCART
Agreed, gaming “influencer” culture is more damaging than its worth. People trust the dumbest people and take their word for gospel. The guy is most definitely a pure cornball.

Once again, take care @drfunk2k

Sorry to hear about your family. Happy to order via the site, but seeing as I was patiently waiting and pretty close to being next. Will my order on the site be prioritized accordingly?

Hey understandable life happens. Thanks for the heads up! Ordered off the website :)

Sorry to hear about your family. Happy to order via the site, but seeing as I was patiently waiting and pretty close to being next. Will my order on the site be prioritized accordingly?
yes it will! give me your order number from the site and i will talk to Axun and put you there :) <3

yes it will! give me your order number from the site and i will talk to Axun and put you there :) <3
Just sent mine to our pm <3

I just got mine tonight - and fired up a few quick things to test... some JAMMA boards, and a couple JVS (including a NAOMI2 W/Netdimm)

All worked amazingly well - and the product is solid as a tank!

There is a large 8pin DIN that has RGBS and Audio output on this - does anyone see on the site where I can get that connector mated up with some BNC connectors for RGBS and 2 RCA for Right/Left? (this would be for an easy connection to a Sony PVM).

Matt

Last edited:
Back