What's new
And never throw a working laptop with HDD in the trash.

I just ordered the supergun from y’all last weekend and I’m wondering what else I need to get from the site, to get this working
(From a vga monitor or composite crt) on my setup..

I just ordered the supergun from y’all last weekend and I’m wondering what else I need to get from the site, to get this working
(From a vga monitor or composite crt) on my setup..
Nemo are you new to the Arcade scene?

CRTs are great! But sadly in USA we used composite standard and this does not help the Arcade (RGB) scene
If you are using JAMMA boards into the Supergun , the supergun will out RGB in many ways.
RGB via SCART
RGBS via BNC cables

most people have a PVM/BVM tv that accepts RGB in some way
People that USE HDTV, use EUR- SCART going into an OSSC then output via HDMI to the TV

The CBOX works for JVS systems normally people just plug the JVS directly to their 15khz or 31khz monitor and use the CBOX to control the game :)

what is the model of your VGA and TV?

Received my order this morning... really excited to play around with this thing after work it looks great! Currently using the Retro Scaler A1 so I can just use the VGA plug with my LCD.

CUMzxMa.jpg

Thanks so much!!!

Last edited:
You are lucky, I was before you on the list. Well, c'est la vie. Enjoy! :)

Last edited:
Probably shipped with the same group but I missed the pic before it was removed. Was sent via EMS so pretty quick turnaround. Soon!

Ours has also arrived.

Sadly projector died about a month ago and due to stage 4 lockdown, unable to get repaired

Received my order today 1pm Central time was sort of shocked it arrived.
The black PBC is definitely a nice touch. All the order arrived in great shape.
Can't wait till i can get it all hooked up and try it out.
Oh and i have not found an email with a tracking number thus why i was shocked on the arrival.
IMG_20200902_131931074.jpg

IMG_20200902_131915970.jpg

IMG_20200902_134000494.jpg

IMG_20200902_132032509.jpg

Last edited:
Looking at these pictures I have no doubt my joystick wasn't new ...

\o/.k.
Received my order today 1pm Central time was sort of shocked it arrived.
The black PBC is definitely a nice touch. All the order arrived in great shape.
Can't wait till i can get it all hooked up and try it out.
Oh and i have not found an email with a tracking number thus why i was shocked on the arrival.
IMG_20200902_131931074.jpg

IMG_20200902_131915970.jpg

IMG_20200902_132032509.jpg

Last edited:
Question I know what the connector is but what is the purpose of this power cable with this box? In my picture of the cables its the bottom center one.
My unit cable with an ungrounded power cable but the short cable had a ground and is of the type seen in server racks or the back of old PC for connecting a monitor or such.

@VWI it allows you to use your own power cable.
but be assured your unit is grounded and your PSUs are great!
i dont use the VDE cable but some users like it.

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    68.4 KB · Views: 90
  • 1.png
    1.png
    69 KB · Views: 96
Reactions: VWI
@kebrank we talked about this in PMs, i said if you mailed it back we would replace the arcade stick.

Kebrank:
The only thing I would like to ask for is a new door (if he can get one) for the joystick cable compartment but you could ship it when I place my next order.
drfunk2k:
consider it done!
Kebrank:
Very cool. Thank you :)

so please dont air the dirty laundry when you already spoke to me about an agreement or arangement. This is not cool.
We are complying to your request and offered to make it right.

Back